What mobile phone do you use?

DTV998

I have a GS2 LTE and have been waiting for a new Google Nexus phone. I'm still pretty disappointed Google didn't release a new phone during their I/O conference or at least a new Nexus 7... I hope Apple gives them a kick in the ass at their WWDC next month by releasing a new phone. 

I might consider a boot loaded GS4 with pure Android 4.2(.3 by the end of the year?)... but at $649.99 USD I am probably leaning towards waiting a few more months just to see what else crops up. I really wish they did this with the HTC One... That phone looks gorgeous and the only thing holding it back is the UI they bloat it with (i forget what HTC calls their ui).

black 32gb iphone 4s and it still looks brand spanking new...flawless and so does my nearly 6yr old original 8gb iphone.

s2 i9100g, awesome phone. previous was x8

i5 3470 | MSI B75MA P45 | 8GB Value Ram | Plextor M5S 128GB | Sapphire 7850 | WD Blue 1TB | SF 600W Gold | CM Storm Scout II

Htc One X+. An amazing phone that's much cheaper than the completely new ones. 

samsung galaxy s4 google edition

still using my trusty sony w810i because it does what I need it for (calls, sms, music, alarm and calender) and the original battery still lasts for at least a week without charging ^^

Galaxy Note 2

=]

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Galaxy Note 2 but I will have to go back to my iphone 4S for a while because of this

ESmIrJj.jpg