Booting mac os on new computer

Go to solution Solved by airdeano,

@Jake Alexander sorry, but we cannot lend any support to your project.

Hey guys,

I have just put together my first computer and am trying to install mac os Sierra. I have downloaded Sierra installer on my MacBook and used Install Disk Creator to move the Install Mac OS Sierra to a flash drive, which seems to have worked properly. When I go to the bios with the flash drive plugged in I change the boot order to the flash drive as the primary boot device, but even after applying settings and restarting it does not seem to find the mac OS. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am using a z270-a m.b. is that helps with anything. 

Thanks, Jake

lol that is not how you hackintosh at all,  you need special tools and use a different bootloader and whatnot.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

You can't just install MacOS on non Mac Hardware. 

What you need is a Hackintosh forum. I recommend 

r/hackintosh

and tonymacx86

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

1 minute ago, DrMacintosh said:

You can't just install MacOS on non Mac Hardware. 

What you need is a Hackintosh forum. I recommend 

r/hackintosh

and tonymacx86

Plus this is not a great fourms to ask for help anyways. It against COC. 

I would suggest you google some youtube tutorials or ask the helpful people over on reddit.  

Magical Pineapples