Where can i get addblock

buggs
Go to solution Solved by wng_kingsley7,

Search for it on the Google chrome store or directly into google it should be the first web link.

Also what web browser are you running? IE, mozilla, chrome?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en

Essentially its a plug-in/extension for google chrome to disable the apps. All you need is a registered google mail account (the same one that is used for youtube) and once its downloaded it displays an icon to the right of the bookmarked icon which is the *star with a american stop sign with a symbolic white hand with a number that represents how many adds are actively on this page are being blocked.

If you go into setting you can manually turn it on/off and in incognito.

i have recentlyy been geting adds pop up in the middle of me watching A youtube video and it has been interupting the video. Where can i get addblock and how do i install it

Search for it on the Google chrome store or directly into google it should be the first web link.

Also what web browser are you running? IE, mozilla, chrome?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en

Essentially its a plug-in/extension for google chrome to disable the apps. All you need is a registered google mail account (the same one that is used for youtube) and once its downloaded it displays an icon to the right of the bookmarked icon which is the *star with a american stop sign with a symbolic white hand with a number that represents how many adds are actively on this page are being blocked.

If you go into setting you can manually turn it on/off and in incognito.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-plus/cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb?hl=en

The originally Adblock is fishy and I wouldn't recommend it. They are indeed free. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7 1.3v  with a Corsair H80 w/Dual SP120s - Motherboard: MSI Z97 gaming 5 - RAM: 4x4 G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 - GPU: Dual PowerColour R9 290- SSD: Samsung NVME SM951 256GB-- PSU: Corsair RM 1000  - Case: NZXT H440 Black/red - Keyboard: Coolermaster CM storm Quickfire TK, Cherry MX blues - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Heaphones: Beyerdynamic DT 770 - Monitors: 3x VE248H Eyefinity 1080P -  Phone: iPhone 6S Plus               Please post your specifications in your post, signature or even better, system page on your profile!

For both google chrome and firefox you can just google adblock. From there you should just be able to click a link going to their app store.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

I know that we're supposed to be helpful here. But, please, don't use adblock. Linus won't get paid, and everybody else who you watch won't get paid. It's like you're pirating their videos. Just think about that while you save 30 seconds to watch a video that took somebody hours to make.

Well do we 100% know that Linus doesn't get paid youtube sends the ad and ad block doesn't play it plays the video so youtube might think you watched the ad.

and anyway there's other ads Linus gets money from on youtube.

Well do we 100% know that Linus doesn't get paid youtube sends the ad and ad block doesn't play it plays the video so youtube might think you watched the ad.

and anyway there's other ads Linus gets money from on youtube.

Yes. We do KNOW that.