Hello I am new here and I'm from Brazil, I need help from you and your opinion

Hello I am new here and I'm from Brazi, Well I'll assemble a PC Gamer, I wanted to see your opinions if it will be good for me to play games on ultra

Config:

Motherboards: ASUS Z77-A
BOARD VIDEO: GTX760 2GB DDR5 PCIE EVGA DUAL FAN
PROCESSOR: INTEL CORE I5-3570K 3.80GHZ 6MB LGA 1155
POWER SUPPLY: THERMALTAKE TR-600 TR2 600W
MEMORY: CORSAIR VENGEANCE 8GB (2X 4GB) DDR3 2133MHZ BLUE

What did you think I'll buy on PC here in Brazil

Google translation: hahaha :P

What games?

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Get haswell it is better get a 4670k and a msi or gigabyte MOBO

Hello, your pc is great, must of cost a lot there, anyways welcome to the forum.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Get haswell it is better get a 4670k and a msi or gigabyte MOBO

Haswell is very expensive in Brazil. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

BOARD VIDEO: GTX760 2GB DDR5 PCIE EVGA DUAL FAN

POWER SUPPLY: THERMALTAKE TR-600 TR2 600W

amd gpu, you might be able to squeeze a bit more for your $$$

also, this is my own personal experience, but I had a TR2 PSU, broke after about 2-3 months :(

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

Config is fine, the CPU will manage with a more powerful GPU so if you have any extra cash spend it there.

Ability to play new games on ultra will depend on what your resolution is, and what FPS you ar happy with.

And you though well on PSU, usually new people push them int the limit :P

hahaha yes yes, but thank you friend :) I wanted to live there, here's something all too expensive a robbery Brazil sucks even :/

Also check to see if you can get 670 for cheaper than 760, the 670 is faster, maybe some PC shop is selling them cheaper because they are old?

I know that it costs A LOT more for you to upgrade any components, but could you step it up to a GTX 770/HD 7970?

Also check to see if you can get 670 for cheaper than 760, the 670 is faster, maybe some PC shop is selling them cheaper because they are old?

I think the gtx 760 fps more than 670

I think the gtx 760 fps more than 670

49252-gtx760_tr_ultra.jpg

Granted, this is only one game. But this should give you an idea of performance.

49252-gtx760_tr_ultra.jpg

Granted, this is only one game. But this should give you an idea of performance.

bad everyone speaks a different thing, I saw a video of the tomb raid gtx760 that runs between 40-75 fps on ultra

bad everyone speaks a different thing, I saw a video of the tomb raid gtx760 that runs between 40-75 fps on ultra

That graph shows the averages. So at times, it might get up to 70. This is just the overall average :)

That graph shows the averages. So at times, it might get up to 70. This is just the overall average :)

but I'll even buy gtx 760