Beginner video editing software that can use cuda

I have been recording my game plays for a while now. I originally did it to capture any absolutely hilarious moments to share it with some friends. but now, I think I might as well put it up on YouTube semi-casually. I have around 10-12 hours of footage on my computer and I used Windows movie maker for the first 2 videos I made, but I absolutely hate it. I love the look and feel of Adobe Premiere, and I love the price point of Sony Vegas and I know a lot of You Tubers use it, but I'm a fresh beginner in editing. Is there a very sort of basic editing software that can use Cuda??? I have a GTX 1080, and I kinda want to utilize that!

Have a look at Davinci Resolve. It's similar to the big players like Premiere in terms of features, but is free. I'm not sure if it supports Cuda acceleration or not, but I wouldn't really worry about that. If you're just editing and encoding, Cuda does very little (or rather, nothing) to help. Certain post-affects can be helped by the use of Cuda, but that's really more in the territory of after effects rather than the main editor. An export in Premiere Pro CC that just consists of cuts, transitions and some audio transition effects encoded in H.264 exports in exactly the same time with and without Cuda. I was disappointed by that, which is when I found out the Cuda acceleration for editing only helps certain affects, most of which are not used by most people, especially beginners. 

Premiere Pro is $20 a month if you commit to a year, and $30 a month if you want to go month to month. Personally I'd give Premiere a test drive for a couple months, but you do you bruh.

23 minutes ago, billythekid247 said:

Premiere Pro is $20 a month if you commit to a year, and $30 a month if you want to go month to month. Personally I'd give Premiere a test drive for a couple months, but you do you bruh.

I second this.

If you're even remotely serious about wanting to learn video editing or other creative work, Creative Cloud is a very attractive option. While it will get more expensive than Adobe's old pricing model over time, the barrier to entry is very low and there is a wealth of knowledge online.