Will the value of Bitcoin rise again?

I was on this exchange when I realized I could sell 1 LTC for $9.72 straight up or I could trade a LTC for $7.27 worth of BTC.

Obviously, I would earn more by simply exchanging LTC but my question is:

A. Will the value of Bitcoin ever rise again? Because If I used LTC to invest in BTC now I may be able to earn more. 

Or

B. Do you think the value of LTC will increase as more people switch to it because there is more opportunity to profit from LTC mining than BTC mining?

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Crypto-Currencies are still in their infancy. Much more adoption and growth to follow in the future. Diversify your holdings. I'd stay away from any fiat for the time being.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Crypto-Currencies are still in their infancy. Much more adoption and growth to follow in the future. Diversify your holdings. I'd stay away from any fiat for the time being.

or bitcoin gets dropped ultimately and is worth nothing ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

or bitcoin gets dropped ultimately and is worth nothing ...

The internet could also disappear and be worth nothing. Bitcoin is a protocol, that protocol is not going away anytime soon.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

The internet could also disappear and be worth nothing. Bitcoin is a protocol, that protocol is not going away anytime soon.

the protocol not, but the interest in it.

It is only popular right now, because people think they can quick money by mining  or use it for illegal activities ...

edit: I am not saying it will, but rather it can.

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log