Need a case suggestion

rijzen

So i have an msi z270 pro carbon mobo, i7 7700k and gigabyte g1 gtx 1070 in a coolermaster haf 932 advanced case. Right now thermals are great, about 50c on the processor under gaming load at 4.8ghz. But my case is old and janky (had to cut out drive bays and 5.25 bays for more cooling) and it is loud because it is basically a giant box of mesh lol. What case is big enough for my system plus h100i v2 clc but quiet with decent airflow? i forgot to mention only full or midtower please

Something like a Fractal Design Define C, Corsair 400C, or Phanteks P400/P400s sounds like it could work. There's also the NZXT S340, but I'd prefer the others over it.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

that corsair 400c looks very interesting, especially since my h100i is push pull and seems to fit in there

Just now, rijzen said:

that corsair 400c looks very interesting, especially since my h100i is push pull and seems to fit in there

If I'm being honest I almost forgot about it. Hopefully it works for you.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

8 hours ago, rijzen said:

So i have an msi z270 pro carbon mobo, i7 7700k and gigabyte g1 gtx 1070 in a coolermaster haf 932 advanced case. Right now thermals are great, about 50c on the processor under gaming load at 4.8ghz. But my case is old and janky (had to cut out drive bays and 5.25 bays for more cooling) and it is loud because it is basically a giant box of mesh lol. What case is big enough for my system plus h100i v2 clc but quiet with decent airflow? i forgot to mention only full or midtower please

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass, or Thermaltake View 31. The Phanteks is my personal favourite, but is damn expensive!

8 hours ago, rijzen said:

Apparently the cable management is a bear on this line of cases (400C, 400Q, 460X), but YMMV...

I looked at the enthoo evolv, but from what I gathered it does not have the greatest airflow. Anyone know much or have experience with the Corsair 570x. If it's the same as 460x it would be perfect for me cause I really want all that glass lol but from the pictures I see thedons2983 is probably right about the cable management. If I'm wrong about the enthoo case please correct me because it is gorgeous and I don't mind the price