using 4 headphones with pc

warzkaz

is there I can plug 4 headphones to an adopter  
then switch output from pc or form the adapter and choose either one or more then one?

Amd phenom ii x4 955 Asus crosshair iv formula Kingston hyperx fury 8GB 1600mhz ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II
Cooler master haf xb evo Antec 750w 500gb wd black BenQ gw2760hs Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

No idea what your second sentence means

Maybe look it up and see if a headphone jack (3.5mm) hub thing exists

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

6 minutes ago, LtStaffel said:

No idea what your second sentence means

Maybe look it up and see if a headphone jack (3.5mm) hub thing exists

basically I want to use a hub/adopter or amp to  and plug 4 headpones and switch between them without unpluging and pluging

Amd phenom ii x4 955 Asus crosshair iv formula Kingston hyperx fury 8GB 1600mhz ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II
Cooler master haf xb evo Antec 750w 500gb wd black BenQ gw2760hs Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

What you're looking for is called a distribution amp.

You want something active like this where each headphone has a dedicated volume control, otherwise you run into issues where adjusting one headphone will affect the other.

15 hours ago, TheAmazingCookieFromSquare said:

I had this same issue, I have earbuds, speakers, and headphones all connected to a splitter with odac as source. If you have hard to drive headphones I wouldn't use behringer splitter as it limits volume. I use https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NTJET10/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1   blue tak'd to top of o2 dac/amp, it looks kinda cheap but adds zero distortion and doesn't affect amplification(it can also be used as a 4 to 1 input). The only drawback is you can only output to one device at a time while the behringer can output to all at once. 

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |