urgent help needed with Huawei phone

I have a Huawei Y625-U51 (Y625-U51V100R001C577B111)

After installing some updates and rebooting it the phone wont start anymore ..

it start then the logo shows up but nothing happen afterward .... only the logo ... it doesn't even shutdown only after I take the battery out

so I thought the rom is damaged .. but after downloading the stock firmware from a forum (cause it was the only one I could find) and placing it on a sd card .. the firmware doesn't want to install and it gives me this message:

Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...

E:footer is wrong
E:signature Verification failed
Installation aborted

ps: I should mention that the phone doesn't run -clockworkMod recovery- and the menu only have six options:

1-reboot 2-update from ADB 3-update from external 4-update from internal 5-wipe data 6-wipe cashe

I hope someone helps me out with this problem very soon

thankz in advance

You'll wanna post on XDA developers if you want help with that kind of issue, they'd be better able to help you out than this forum. If I were to guess for your issue, it's that you have a bad stock firmware. What failed signature verification usually means is that the package is either corrupted or tampered with. Check Huawei's website for stock roms, maybe a developer page if they have one. 

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

You're gonna want to check out XDA-Developers. They'll be able to give you a tutorial on using ADB from your PC to sideload roms and flash things to your phone and make it work again.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

Just now, huilun02 said:

You bricked it.

Time to put it into download mode to flash stock rom. 

Unless it can still get into recovery to flashon its own. 

but how to do that ?

Just now, Infernal Burrito said:

You'll wanna post on XDA developers if you want help with that kind of issue, they'd be better able to help you out than this forum. If I were to guess for your issue, it's that you have a bad stock firmware. What failed signature verification usually means is that the package is either corrupted or tampered with. Check Huawei's website for stock roms, maybe a developer page if they have one. 

I just did sign up in that forum but I didn't even know where to put my problem .. that forum is very complicated ... help //

6 minutes ago, INSANE-HOOLIGAN said:

I just did sign up in that forum but I didn't even know where to put my problem .. that forum is very complicated ... help //

Click here - Suggested forum for questions since your specific device doesn't have its own forum.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."