Best website to get bitcoin usb asic miners austrailia

I am looking to pickup a few usb asic miners and I cant find anywhere that ships to Australia.

Not even Ebay? More people are giving up because of how hard it is. Don't get them. Try LiteCoin Mining!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Not even Ebay? More people are giving up because of how hard it is. Don't get them. Try LiteCoin Mining!

BTC scale so unless your pool is taking a large % every little bit is worth it. with BTC at $800+ USD

I am looking to pickup a few usb asic miners and I cant find anywhere that ships to Australia.

I wouldn't recommend those USB ASIC's

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1oto74/thinking_of_ordering_an_asic_there_is_most_likely/

There is still a lot of merit to mining Litecoin over Bitcoin. Both in terms of hardware availability (AMD GPU's), and a much more stable difficulty.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Yeah ebay does just don't know if I can believe some of these guys selling used ones.