Gaming headset at/around $100

Janocte
On 7/7/2017 at 0:31 PM, Tacanacy said:

Buy Philips SHP9500 with V-MODA BoomPro mic instead of Cloud II.

The headphone has a big soundstage, very good imaging, separation, clarity and tone quality and good detail retrieval. It has a balanced sound signature. It's open-back, over-ear, easy to drive and has a durable build and detachable cable (hence the V-MODA mic). The mic has good clarity for voice chat and an in-line mute button and a volume control.

What would you say about getting the Philips SHP9500 and pairing the w/ Vmoda Boom Pro mic with it?

Don't forget to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we aren't going to receive your answers...

~Jano

On 7/9/2017 at 8:56 PM, Janocte said:

What would you say about getting the Philips SHP9500 and pairing the w/ Vmoda Boom Pro mic with it?

I just did.

26 minutes ago, Tacanacy said:

I just did.

Oh nice! Mind sharing your thoughts with me on the mic quality and the headphones comfort/sound??

Don't forget to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we aren't going to receive your answers...

~Jano

Basically anything from HyperX should do the trick. 

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 / 

Thanks to you both.

~Jano