Cable management HELP!

Hi guys,

I finished my build and everything is pretty ok except I am worrying about PCI E cable which goes under the gpu fan (Cable is 2 cm away from fan) and my side panel is hard to put on, but with a bit of force I managed to put it. Power Supply that I'm using is Corsair CX450M which has flat cables except 24pin and cpu cable. Some flat cables are folded with zip ties (don't know is that a good way to call it) and I don't know is that good.   So I want to know are those problems or I can leave it like that.

Stay strong guys!

Give us some screens.

|| CPU: Intel i5-8600K || Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X || Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 HD3P || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti OC Windforce 4GB || Memory: 16GB Crucial DDR4 3000mhz || HDD: WD Black 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || SSD: Samsung 980 1TB || PSU: Corsair VS550 || Case: nJoy Ice Cage || Fans: Segotep Halo Ring RGB ||Monitor: 2x Dell 27" P2717H IPS Full HD || Second Monitor/TV: LG 49UJ620V UHD || Mouse: Logitech G502 || Keyboard: Logitech G810 + Royal Kludge RK84 || Speakers: Philips SPA-5300 subw + Arylic 2.1 + DIY Bookshelves w/ Dayton Audio || Headphones: HyperX Cloud Flight S ||

TO BE UPGRADED:

>> Headphones << >> Keyboard << >> HDD << >> Mouse << >> PC Case << >> Memory(another stick) << >> Graphics Card << 

3 minutes ago, begadelavela said:

Hi guys,

I finished my build and everything is pretty ok except I am worrying about PCI E cable which goes under the gpu fan (Cable is 2 cm away from fan) and my side panel is hard to put on, but with a bit of force I managed to put it. Power Supply that I'm using is Corsair CX450M which has flat cables except 24pin and cpu cable. Some flat cables are folded with zip ties (don't know is that a good way to call it) and I don't know is that good.   So I want to know are those problems or I can leave it like that.

Stay strong guys!

Pretty sure this is a case-related issue if the cables are making the whole build too wide for the case panel to be put on - in that case, i'd recommend not putting it on at all because you're squishing the GPU and its pins.... At least that's how i understood your issue

Don't forget to quote when replying to me

Just now, Thunderzzu said:

Pretty sure this is a case-related issue if the cables are making the whole build too wide for the case panel to be put on - in that case, i'd recommend not putting it on at all because you're squishing the GPU and its pins.... At least that's how i understood your issue

not the front window panel, but the rear panel from "behind".

1 minute ago, begadelavela said:

not the front window panel, but the rear panel from "behind".

Oooooh so if you're looking at the PC from the front, it's the right panel, right? Yeah those squish the cables all the time. Uploading photos of the case/build would still make everything a bit easier though

15 minutes ago, R3ep3r said:

Give us some screens.

Here you go. I wasn't so brave to take of right panel off. (sorry for bad quality)

IMG_20170624_132048.jpg

IMG_20170624_132103.jpg

IMG_20170624_132144.jpg

12 minutes ago, Thunderzzu said:

Oooooh so if you're looking at the PC from the front, it's the right panel, right? Yeah those squish the cables all the time. Uploading photos of the case/build would still make everything a bit easier though

I didn't want to take off right panel off. I am not so brave. lol 

IMG_20170624_132150.jpg

IMG_20170624_132144.jpg

IMG_20170624_132103.jpg

IMG_20170624_132048.jpg

That's actually not half as bad as i expected. It's quite good! You can try routing the PCI-e cables over the GPU or by the side if you wish to maximise the airflow.

First of all. 

Please do not quote the OP. When you quote his post you also copy/paste all his screens over and over again. I had to scroll a lot to find the last post.

Now, OP  @begadelavela you did a great job buddy. It looks great and you don't have to worry about that cable and about the distance between the fan and the cable since it won't move at all. 

Keep up the good job.

|| CPU: Intel i5-8600K || Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X || Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 HD3P || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti OC Windforce 4GB || Memory: 16GB Crucial DDR4 3000mhz || HDD: WD Black 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || SSD: Samsung 980 1TB || PSU: Corsair VS550 || Case: nJoy Ice Cage || Fans: Segotep Halo Ring RGB ||Monitor: 2x Dell 27" P2717H IPS Full HD || Second Monitor/TV: LG 49UJ620V UHD || Mouse: Logitech G502 || Keyboard: Logitech G810 + Royal Kludge RK84 || Speakers: Philips SPA-5300 subw + Arylic 2.1 + DIY Bookshelves w/ Dayton Audio || Headphones: HyperX Cloud Flight S ||

TO BE UPGRADED:

>> Headphones << >> Keyboard << >> HDD << >> Mouse << >> PC Case << >> Memory(another stick) << >> Graphics Card << 

1 minute ago, R3ep3r said:

Now, OP  @begadelavela you did a great job buddy. It looks great and you don't have to worry about that cable and about the distance between the fan and the cable since it won't move at all. 

Keep up the good job.

Thanks man!