Google+ hate?

therussianpotato

It's broken and they are really trying to put it in everything even though it was perfectly fine before.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

People don't like change.

well then... then they must hate birth day's...  :D

cuz getting older is changeing! 

It's broken and they are really trying to put it in everything even though it was perfectly fine before.

well if it's from a PRO bird i can't go agens you.

I hate how they are forcing Google+ down your throats.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Google forces you to use google+ to comment on youtube videos, people don't like to be forced to do things they don't want

current system:  i5 2500k @4.5ghz cooled by antec 620 - asrock z77 extreme 4 - 8gb corsair RAM - MSI Twin Frorz 7950 in crossfire - XFX 850w  - Fractal design R4 - samsung 840 120gb ssd - 500gb wd blue hdd - 1440p korean qnix monitor (love it!)

Google forces you to use google+ to comment on youtube videos, people don't like to be forced to do things they don't want

well then life is gonna suck ones they go outside to work :/

well then life is gonna suck ones they go outside to work :/

people just don't want to use google+, it was fine before but now you need to have it to comment on videos

current system:  i5 2500k @4.5ghz cooled by antec 620 - asrock z77 extreme 4 - 8gb corsair RAM - MSI Twin Frorz 7950 in crossfire - XFX 850w  - Fractal design R4 - samsung 840 120gb ssd - 500gb wd blue hdd - 1440p korean qnix monitor (love it!)

I love G+, I with people used it  :( I'd drop Facebook in a heartbeat for it. Right now I use it for following Android development pages... And a few others.

I don't give a single shit about youtube comments

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

The Google+ comment system is a bit broken and unpolished and I don't like the Google+ Accounts on Youtube but when you go on plus.google.com the experience is quite good and I prefer it over Facebook.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Because now i cant comment on videos i click share your thoughts and a blank window opens then dissapears its bs stupid and unnecessary just like basically every update google has done to youtube they should of left it the way it was it was nice and fun back then people could have cool custom backgrounds on there profiles but no not now they have to screw it up!!!

I'm like making a new channel, not that I have any video in my old one. But all of my subscriptions are gone, and I don't even know how to change the channel name without changing my g+.

Because its forced usage over something that actually worked before and now doesn't.

Google+ is the new EA

You're only forced to connect your YT account with your G+ account. You're not forced to use it. Get over it.

That was only one of the problems. Boogie2988 sums everything up pretty well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQjocZXHOg4

| NZXT Phantom | i5-2500k @4Ghz | H60 | EVGA GTX 680 Sig2 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 

Don't make me call bob on you -_-

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!