what's best and most efficient way to clean dust from your case

Vill_aiN

what's the best and most efficient way to clean dust from your case 

can of air and some patience 

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

tweezers, go one speck at a time

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

i use a datavac, works amazingly! it is a little expensive, but considering how much i paid for canned air before, its saved me hundreds already.

warning though,  loud as fuck.

a cheap air compressor with a trap to catch moister works great as well, and can be used for other stuff

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Ask it to either pay for rent or evict it. Duh.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

12 hours ago, Tsuki said:

i use a datavac, works amazingly! it is a little expensive, but considering how much i paid for canned air before, its saved me hundreds already.

warning though,  loud as fuck.

a cheap air compressor with a trap to catch moister works great as well, and can be used for other stuff

I agree with this suggestion, if this is something you are going to stay on top of then a small air compressor machine is ideal. I too have one of the same power, and Tsuki is right - it's seriously loud!

Considering I bought one that costed £50, and you can get three cans of compressed air for £15 you will make a saving over a couple of years with regular usage.

10 hours ago, Aloe Vera said:

I agree with this suggestion, if this is something you are going to stay on top of then a small air compressor machine is ideal. I too have one of the same power, and Tsuki is right - it's seriously loud!

Considering I bought one that costed £50, and you can get three cans of compressed air for £15 you will make a saving over a couple of years with regular usage.

i used to go through 3-4 cans per month. bought an air compressor for $80 and it paid itself off almost immediately, not just in canned air, but car tires and other shit. when i moved, i didnt have space to take the compressor so i bought the datavac. best purchase ive ever made. but its louder than my old air compressor lol jesus fuck..

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.