Is this case for me

I really like that computer case (link below) but the same time i cant really find a decent review of it online i see people building in it but thats about it. so what i would doing with that case is judging by the size of it it would be under my computer desk and i would be playing games on 1080 single monitor but there would be a 2nd monitor attached to it and a 4k tv above it those arent for gaming. i run an i7 2600k, gtx 1070 and my current case is falling apart i fried front panel usb, front headphone jack doesnt (headphone was snapped inside) and side panel window is shattered to bits cause cold and plastic dont mix. This is my current case (2nd link below). or should i just get normal tower if so what do u recommend (preferable something white)

http://www.v1tech.com/shop/cases/redharbingerdopaminecase/

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129073

350USD for an open air case. if you're not water cooling in it, it isn't worth it. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

for that price and for open air, make your own case out of wood

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

I'd go with something under $100 (boop) and upgrade your processor and motherboard. After your pc is refreshed you can save up for a high end case and swap later. Save your old parts and put them in the cheapo case when you swap. Now you have a cheap file server. Or most of a dedicated streaming pc. Or sell it and pay off some of the credit card debt from the expensive case.