complete factory reset on hp laptop

Running Raptors

I have a old hp pavilion g6 laptop and i want to do a complete factory reset. I tried doing it already but it seems the like since it is by hp it comes with pre-loaded hp stuff which can cause unnecessary malware. It also has it's own factory reset feature but again it just re installs all of the hp software and norton anti virus from the get go. I want to try and do a full windows 7 reset to the point where the hp software will not be automatically downloaded anymore. I have the recovery disk for windows 7 as well but it does not want to boot off of it either. It just goes straight to the hp recovery manager which is where the factory reset is but at the cost of all of the hp software and malware. Would like to know if this possible. 

19 minutes ago, Running Raptors said:

I have a old hp pavilion g6 laptop and i want to do a complete factory reset. I tried doing it already but it seems the like since it is by hp it comes with pre-loaded hp stuff which can cause unnecessary malware. It also has it's own factory reset feature but again it just re installs all of the hp software and norton anti virus from the get go. I want to try and do a full windows 7 reset to the point where the hp software will not be automatically downloaded anymore. I have the recovery disk for windows 7 as well but it does not want to boot off of it either. It just goes straight to the hp recovery manager which is where the factory reset is but at the cost of all of the hp software and malware. Would like to know if this possible. 

T O O  B A D. H  P  A L R E A DY  I N S T A L L E D  B L O A T W A R E.

You best bet is just going in after the system installs and removing it that way.

Also - just found a piece of software that might work, haven't tried it out myself. Link here.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

You need to get ISO for full Win7. Recovery disc is just for what it says on the box, Recovery. Thats why you are only getting recovery menu with it. There are legit places offering full Win7 to download. Some forum member has all the links in Guide or Blog. You can't use MS own downloads since your key is for OEM.

And please don't mix manufacturer bloatware to actual malware.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

12 hours ago, Running Raptors said:

I have a old hp pavilion g6 laptop and i want to do a complete factory reset. I tried doing it already but it seems the like since it is by hp it comes with pre-loaded hp stuff which can cause unnecessary malware. It also has it's own factory reset feature but again it just re installs all of the hp software and norton anti virus from the get go. I want to try and do a full windows 7 reset to the point where the hp software will not be automatically downloaded anymore. I have the recovery disk for windows 7 as well but it does not want to boot off of it either. It just goes straight to the hp recovery manager which is where the factory reset is but at the cost of all of the hp software and malware.

Would like to know if this possible. 

So you still want to try and perform a factory reset, just without all the HP bloatware, right?