Please Reccomend: Corsair Void Wireless vs H2100?

Go to solution Solved by TheAwesomeLegends1,

I am looking to buy a wireless headset. First off I live in South Africa and pricing is just a mess here. I have a budget of around R 1500 (R1500 is roughly 100 USD) but can go up to R 1900. The top tech store here is wootware (http://www.wootware.co.za/computer-hardware/speakers-headsets-mics?dir=asc&order=price) and rebeltech (https://www.rebeltech.co.za/83-headsets?id_category=83&n=100). It seems that I am limited to two options, the corsair void wireless and the corsair h2100. I am interested in a pair of wireless headphones due to the fact that when I work I often spend long hours in front of the computer, occasionally moving away from it to look at class notes. I do this often enough that my current headphone's cable is starting to annoy me. I have seen several reviews for each pair online, but can't seem to find anything that compares the two. I have heard from some users that the h2100 has a bad sound quality while others said that it is fantastic. For the void wireless, some users say that it is uncomfortable when wearing the headset for a couple of hours (something that I will definitely do).

Could someone maybe please recommend which of these performs best in terms of comfort, sound quality and battery life? (I don't mind disabling or particularly care about RGB)

14 minutes ago, jacques1mouton1 said:

Yes, I am looking at either that one or the void wireless, they cost roughly the same

Trust me, this is a very good headset.

But then again, it is up to you to decide.

Just now, TheAwesomeLegends1 said:

Trust me, this is a very good headset.

But then again, it is up to you to decide.

Thanks for the help, will definitely take into account

Get a Hyper X Cloud if you really want a headset and "gamer" aesthetic. If sound quality is a concern, get some headphones and a Mod Mic. The pinned posts are very informative.

1 minute ago, seduce_me said:

Get a Hyper X Cloud if you really want a headset and "gamer" aesthetic. If sound quality is a concern, get some headphones and a Mod Mic. The pinned posts are very informative.

Unfortunately there isn't a wireless edition, at least not in my country

I bought the H2100 headset. The range is not as far as I expected, but I think it is just because it is an old brick house. The sound is fantastic and it is incredibly comfortable. The only real downside is the slight hissing sound, but this is present in all wireless headset. Overall I am very happy with it and would give it a solid 4.5/5