Recommend me a good mouse mat!

Good day! :)

I came here to ask for your suggestions and/or recommendations on a good mousemat on a budget. I have no clue about the different brands of mousemats and all I know is the different textures like those found on mousepads. 

I would prefer a slight grip, but not with a rubbery texture so I can use it on gaming and some AutoCAD and stuff and also about 65 cm in length.

I don't have a set budget, because I have no idea on what I should buy that is decent but not spending a ton of money on a mouse mat.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

Just now, WWicket said:

A bit larger (90cm) but I really like it and its cheap. I'm on my 3rd one (replace them every couple years because I eat at my desk) and never had issues with ripping or curling or anything.

*whispers* hey! The link is missing! :)

Just now, Memorizer said:

*whispers* hey! The link is missing! :)

Yeah, I noticed -- edited :)

1 minute ago, WWicket said:

Yeah, I noticed -- edited :)

Thank you! About the mousemat, does the edges get worn out easily? Because I see no stitches or whatever you call those things on thd edge; I have experienced a couple of occasions where my mousepad surface separated from the base, which is agonizing 

2 minutes ago, Memorizer said:

Thank you! About the mousemat, does the edges get worn out easily? Because I see no stitches or whatever you call those things on thd edge; I have experienced a couple of occasions where my mousepad surface separated from the base, which is agonizing 

Only time I had the edge separate with one was when I tried washing it and even then it was only a couple small spots and only about 1 cm deep in from the edge. Seems well stuck together compared to most mouse pads. Though, as I said, I do replace it every 2 years or so, so mine never get that old.

Just now, WWicket said:

Only time I had the edge separate with one was when I tried washing it and even then it was only a couple small spots and only about 1 cm deep in from the edge. Seems well stuck together compared to most mouse pads.

So basically don't wash it if unnecessary. Thanks for your input! Helps me alot :)

Just now, Memorizer said:

So basically don't wash it if unnecessary. Thanks for your input! Helps me alot :)

I give it a sponge bath from time to time without issue. When I say wash, I mean I completely submerged in hot, soapy water, scrubbed it, and line dried it.

Just now, WWicket said:

I give it a sponge bath from time to time without issue. When I say wash, I mean I completely submerged in hot, soapy water, scrubbed it, and line dried it.

Oh. LOL :P I will follow your instructions. Thanks very much