How long do you think it will be until we get Xbone & PS4 Emulators

Just wondering how long you think it will be, i think it will probably be done by the first quarter of 2014.

I'd love to hear your opinions - Dom.

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

Nope_by_cat_monster.jpg

They don't even have fully functional PS3 and Xbox 360 emulators yet and they've been working on them for years, yes this is x86 but the task is still too complex for its occurrence to happen anytime soon.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

No. They don't even have working PS3 and Xbox 360 emulators yet.

?

PS3/360 are not x86. The new consoles are basically laptops with APUs/Custom OS.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Storage: Samsung 120GB 840 SSD Cooling: Corsair H100 with Noctuas Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2

SpeedTest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/3243874809.png

?

PS3/360 are not x86. The new consoles are basically laptops with APUs/Custom 

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-1766229/xb1-ps4-emulator-thread.html

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

2023 as they wont be emulators in the traditional sense.

Nope_by_cat_monster.jpg

If you'd read the thread that thread links to, it is talking about the original Xbox. Which was x86, but built very differently from how a normal PC is run. 

?

PS3/360 are not x86. The new consoles are basically laptops with APUs/Custom OS.

This is an accurate description of what the new consoles are. They are nothing like the original Xbox.

Just wondering how long you think it will be, i think it will probably be done by the first quarter of 2014.

I'd love to hear your opinions - Dom.

Give is 2 years at most imo.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Since you need about 10 times the compute power to run an emulator I'm guessing a long long time. 

2020 is my guess.. 

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

I already have a Console Emulator. In fact, it's  better than console! It's called: A PC

r/PCMasterRace

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis