what GTX 1060 is the best?

Well, I wanted to upgrade my graphics card to a GTX 1060 6G but there is soo many options. I don't want one with overclocking because my motherboard can't do overclocking. I don't need a mini because I have plenty of space in my tower. Which one is the most efficient? or are they all the same? 

Just a couple of things:

just find the cheapest one with copper heat pipes, anyone of them should be fine. If price isnt an issue, just get the one that looks best for you (for example, I chose the EVGA GTX 1060 SSC because I liked how it looks)

When people say you cant overclock with the motherboard, it means you cant overclock the CPU, but you can overclock the GPU even if you cant overclock the CPU on the motherboard. You can overclock the GPU regardless of motherboard.

They are all pretty much the same.  Overclocking doesnt depend on your motherboard. You can use software(After Burner, Precision X) for that. Look for Asus, MSI and EVGA. Preferably not a reference cooler

I don't care how it looks. I only care about  efficiency and performance.

I tried overclocking my current graphics card and it wasn't working my computer would just freeze.

Best brands to get are EVGA and MSi. I've had both on the budget cards. Both have served me very well. I like the simple cooler designs of EVGA, and MSi has some damn good working coolers. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

Just now, Kodi4444 said:

I don't care how it looks. I only care about  efficiency and performance.

I tried overclocking my current graphics card and it wasn't working my computer would just freeze.

Then get MSi. They overclock very good. Get an OC edition BTW. Here are a few.

https://us.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1060-6GT-OC.html#hero-overview

https://us.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1060-GAMING-X-Plus-6G.html#hero-overview

https://us.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1060-ARMOR-6G.html#hero-overview

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

43 minutes ago, Kodi4444 said:

Well, I wanted to upgrade my graphics card to a GTX 1060 6G but there is soo many options. I don't want one with overclocking because my motherboard can't do overclocking. I don't need a mini because I have plenty of space in my tower. Which one is the most efficient? or are they all the same? 

the rx 480

eh... for real though, get a 480. if not, then maybe an evga dual fan 1060. theyre pretty good

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

42 minutes ago, Kodi4444 said:

You can overclock your graphics card on any motherboard :)

They're basically all the same. Except the cheap ones are all mini with pretty crappy coolers.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

12 hours ago, Nickathom said:

the rx 480

eh... for real though, get a 480. if not, then maybe an evga dual fan 1060. theyre pretty good

RX480s cost around $500 now. 

I'm running +75 on the core and +1200 on the memory on my Asus Strix 1060 6G OC.

If you want a max OC, find the vendors who bin their GPU chips.

17 hours ago, Nickathom said:

the rx 480

Try finding one for retail price.

They're all the same really; just don't get an FE.  I personally recommend the EVGA line of 1060s, particuarly this one-link

Ignore the RX480/580 crowd. They apparently didn't read the question.