BIOS reset when powered off GIGABYTE b350 mb

Okay I have an issue were my Bios resets ever time my computer is completely turned off and then turned back on.

No it's not the CMOS battery I have replaced that.

Yes I have updated my Bios to F6 latest non beta version of Gigabyte b350 gaming 3 BIOS

Yes my computer is working fine, but I want to overclock so I need to save BIOS settings

20170607_163134_HDR.jpg

What is the possibility the BIOS jumper pins on the mobo still have the jumper across them?  If the jumper is still across the pins, you will never be able to save your options cuz the BIOS would be in a continuous loop.

1 hour ago, kb5zue said:

What is the possibility the BIOS jumper pins on the mobo still have the jumper across them?  If the jumper is still across the pins, you will never be able to save your options cuz the BIOS would be in a continuous loop.

Jumper pins on what, the CLR_CMOS? I am almost certain there are no jumper cables on my motherboard.

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

CMOS battery in properly? 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

12 hours ago, 3lite_monkey said:

Jumper pins on what, the CLR_CMOS? I am almost certain there are no jumper cables on my motherboard.

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Yea, sorry.  I meant the clr-cmos pins on the mobo.  All it needs is a jumper, not a cable and only for a second or two and it will reset the BIOS.  If those two little pins were jumpered, the cmos/bios would go into a continuous loop.

4 hours ago, kb5zue said:

Yea, sorry.  I meant the clr-cmos pins on the mobo.  All it needs is a jumper, not a cable and only for a second or two and it will reset the BIOS.  If those two little pins were jumpered, the cmos/bios would go into a continuous loop.

Yes I checked that, and  there is no jumper plug there.

13 hours ago, rn8686 said:

CMOS battery in properly? 

This is what I thought but it is definitely fully pushed inside the slot, and it doesn't need to be rotated a certain way.

I will check this when I get home, maybe there is a small bit of something blocking the connection between the CMOS battery and the metal connection.

• 1 year later...

Any fix? I have this issue on a Gigabyte gaming 7 z370 now 

Firestrike 
i7-8700k @5.0GHz w/ 1.30v, Corsair h100iv2, Gigabye Aorus gaming 7, 16GB(8x2) 2666MHz ddr4, Dual RX470's OC'd to 1390mhz(atm) in corssfire - liguid cooled with corsair h60's, 3.25 TB in Samsung SSD's, anidees white crystal cube case 

Retired:
i5-4440k @3.2GHz, gigabyte ga-z87x-ud5h z87, 24GB DDR3, 3x1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD.