Refurbished Corsair Keyboards

Have any of you ever purchased a refurbished Corsair keyboard, if so, how was/is it? Were there ANY issues with it? Was it clean? Did it come in original packaging, or a plain box?

Also, if you have bought one and there were problems with it, did Corsair pay the return shipping cost, or you had to pay to return it?

Looking at some okay deals on their refurbished keyboards, but a little concerned about what I am buying. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, everyone!

Mine was clean, came in a box however it was not the original one. Still, works just decided to go a different route after a year or so. Corsair is really good with returns, read the terms to the sale and it should tell you if there is shipping cost or even if they allow returns on that product.

Hope it helps!

Corsair sells refurbished stuff?? That peaks my interest, my best friend for like, 5 years really wants the Corsair K55 RGB (He wants my K55, actually) and it has been hard with my very limited amount of money to try and get him one for his birthday.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

32 minutes ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

Corsair sells refurbished stuff?? That peaks my interest, my best friend for like, 5 years really wants the Corsair K55 RGB (He wants my K55, actually) and it has been hard with my very limited amount of money to try and get him one for his birthday.

Yes. You can find refurbished items on Newegg as well. here is the link to the Corsair refurbished keyboards. http://www.corsair.com/en-us/certified-refurb?c=keyboards You better hurry and order, though. Just a couple more hours or so left for the sale. Use code MEMORIALDAY17 to save an additional 20%.

Good luck and let me know how it goes if you order one. :)

@Crosseyed Sniper I have to say, those refurb deals are hard to beat. I think those prices are better than our employee price -_-

Just in case you are curious, we do our refurb process in our factory, so they go through the same QC process like a brand new unit, except for the box of course. 

5 hours ago, Corsair Joseph said:

@Crosseyed Sniper I have to say, those refurb deals are hard to beat. I think those prices are better than our employee price -_-

Just in case you are curious, we do our refurb process in our factory, so they go through the same QC process like a brand new unit, except for the box of course. 

Thanks for the info. It was hard to do, but I ended up passing on the deals at this time.

Anyway, would you happen to know if and when Corsair will have another awesome sale on their refurbs? or is this a once a year sale? :)

Thank you very much in advance!