Sli crashing issue!

TheJekyl

I have an issue. I just did an sli setup. I have 2 galax gtx 1080 hof edition cards. I was playing overwatch for I'd say almost 2 hours. Match ended and I was just sitting in the menu screen and computer froze up. I had to hard restart it multiple times because I wasn't getting any feed on the monitor. Pc itself was running fine everything powered up fine but no picture on monitor. Any ideas? 

2 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

remove the sli bridge if that doesn't help try each of the cards alone

Is there a reason the bridge would crash it like that? I ran both cards separately for a couple days each so I know they both work good. 

Yeah as above, but ya know if you cant get it to work ill dispose of that 1080 for ya

6 minutes ago, That Mason Guy said:

Yeah as above, but ya know if you cant get it to work ill dispose of that 1080 for ya

If you go to the galax store the dispose of them from there. 

Clear cmos and try again. I'd just turn off the psu for a bit and try again. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz