Cpu Cooler VERSUS

EnderCat

Ok so which of these are better? Cooler Master T2 Vs DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 300 also this is the motherboard so would there be any Clarence issues or anything??

Deepcool gamma definitely, 3 heatipes and a nicer fan.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

2 hours ago, EnderCat said:

Ok so which of these are better? Cooler Master T2 Vs DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 300 also this is the motherboard so would there be any Clarence issues or anything??

As for acoustic performance, as well as fan quality (Using a Hydro Bearing over a Sleeve Bearing), I do believe that the DeepCool GAMMAXX 300 dominates superior. It also features more heatpipes with aids to it being your best choice.

As well as such, both appear to provide equal 'cooling' performance across both coolers with each having an 130 TDP.

Though take note it is not apparent whether DeepCool actually supply thermal compound with that CPU cooler, but Cooler Master has a slim pouch of it included already.

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

21 minutes ago, EnergyEclipse said:

As for acoustic performance, as well as fan quality (Using a Hydro Bearing over a Sleeve Bearing), I do believe that the DeepCool GAMMAXX 300 dominates superior. It also features more heatpipes with aids to it being your best choice.

As well as such, both appear to provide equal 'cooling' performance across both coolers with each having an 130 TDP.

Though take note it is not apparent whether DeepCool actually supply thermal compound with that CPU cooler, but Cooler Master has a slim pouch of it included already.

I watched a review and strangely enough they do include thermal paste, Not in a tube or bag but pre applyed

Just now, EnderCat said:

I watched a review and strangely enough they do include thermal paste, Not in a tube or bag but pre applyed

Oh, well everything is good to go then! :D I mustn't have spotted that in the images.

2 minutes ago, EnergyEclipse said:

Oh, well everything is good to go then :D

wait a sec I am looking at the qna part and half the people say it comes with thermal paste and half says it doesn't

11 hours ago, EnderCat said:

wait a sec I am looking at the qna part and half the people say it comes with thermal paste and half says it doesn't

Thermal Paste is not particularly expensive these days, you'd probably find a bundle for a pound or so more wth you specific cooler anyway on the likes of Amazon.

Always good to have backup thermal compound for future re installations of such is what you ever desire to do c: