GPU's on ebay [UK]

I can't afford any of them, nor am I selling any (rocking my gtx 650 HTPC but also broke my wallet on an alienware just now). But i thought a lot of guys (and gals and inbetween and out) her would appreciate these listings I found before biting the bullet on a productivity device instead of gaming god (I needed a laptop and wouldn't have enough left for a decent one if I bought the monitor that would make the cards worthwhile). These are from UK sellers. I just got a 600w PSU but i'm gonna have to wait a while :(. Anyway i wanted to try and help people on my first post and not just go on about my alienware, cause it is cool af now I've got used to it.

Disclaimer: If this breaks any forum rules, sorry I'm new here :(. But it's just craiglist is virtually non existent in the UK and gumtree prices are usually high AF so I thought in light of scrapyard wars and my own scrapyard digging on ebay I'd try and help some brits get those used magic systems we usually only get through dodgy van drivers on facebook pages :D

GTX Titan 6gb (Currently peaked at £110) - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201938527926

GTX  Titan X (Currently @ £155) - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252960945517  [He has another one too]

GTX 780 ti (Currently starting bidding under £1 due to low interest and no reserve, benchmarks indicate around the same as a 970 in most applications) - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122523355286

GTX 980 ti (Currently @ £190, reference but think this is the best one I saw. Kind of wish I saw it before getting laptop) - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/gigabyte-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-980-TI-GPU-/122518934041

Most of these go up near the end of listings but these are generally half way through and they seem to not be getting as much attention due to reference designs or bad tagging by the seller, the sellers are positively rated and have good descriptions and reasons for selling which I generally value when I'm buying on this. If I'm again missing forum rules or etiquette feel free to shove your sock n sandal into my anus for a good kick, this is a forum after all.

They all seem to have a week or more till the bids are over, meaning the closer they get to their closing, they are gonna skyrocket in price.

From what I can tell a lot of them didn't. Many 970's sold at around £90, and there are titan 6GB up elsewhere that were much higher after the same amount of days. i get your point though and it's a complete gamble and I know the titan X and 980 Ti are sure to propel out of nowhere at some point because of their status. You never know though (is what I would say to try and claw back some legitimacy at my utter shitpost tier post :D)

I find it helps to use the filters and look at similar sold items to get a feel for what the going rate is. You get the odd high or low, but it is a good indicator for higher volume items.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible