You are right,maybe it will not perform like a full gtx 1080 after all it is a laptop.

But I don't want to build a desktop I already have one. But I have option to make a mini itx if the review of the Asus Zephyrus is not good. Gigabit's new laptop is also good but they don't have support or any shop in my country but if the review is good then I will purchase it using amazon. I want to go with a thin and light device. If the both review are not good and if my room don't have more space to use even a mini itx,then I will go with the blade pro. I will buy it using Amazon, if anything goes wrong with the device I will return it. But if the review is good then I will go with the Asus Zephyrus. We are in year 2017, we cannot expect a laptop to perform like a desktop. Laptop is a laptop, it is not a nuclear reactor. Still we developed enough technology that enables a laptop to perform like a desktop (maybe 75%-85%). You said that you have used a blade pro, if you used it then,please tell me about it (honestly). And why you people are not recommending it? Why? Why? Why ? I expect honest answers from you.

Thanks 

Oops, Sorry mate. I think I am becoming a Razer fanboy. I will look for any other option. I saw some videos on blade pro, it is experiencing some bios issues and I don't want to deal with bios problems. Trash the blade pro, I am waiting for Asus Zephyrus. Lol. Ha Razer is only good at making PC peripherals. Asus is even thinner than trash blade pro. Buying a Asus Zephyrus. It is almost similar to trash blade pro and cheaper ($2700).which laptop you use ?? And have you ever played Witcher 3,GTA 5,Fallout 4. They all are pretty demanding titles.

Gonna buy a Asus Zephyrus. Perfect for me!! 

What do you think about macbook pro 15 (2016)???

And,

Can I use Intel optan in a laptop ??  

Seriously, dude.  If you're not going to listen to anything we're telling you to do, why are you still asking our opinion?

I am listening bro, I just want to get a perfect laptop. I have no intention to irritated you guys. Leave  Razer, I think I should go with Asus, you have any suggestions?? 

30 minutes ago, sanjai said:

I am listening bro, I just want to get a perfect laptop. I have no intention to irritated you guys. Leave  Razer, I think I should go with Asus, you have any suggestions?? 

Asus and Razer make the worst laptops on the market, so if you want 1080 max-q performance in a somewhat thin profile then grab this 

http://www.hidevolution.com/evoc-p670hs-g-custom-built-gaming-laptop-w-nvidia-gtx-1070-w-g-sync.html

The prema mod vbios allows for the highest clocks possible on the 1070N and will have around (if not better) 1080 max-q performance with much better build quality and the added benefit of customization.

8086k Winner BABY!!

Main rig

CPU: R7 5800x3d (-25 all core CO 102 bclk)

Board: Gigabyte B550 AD UC

Cooler: Corsair H150i AIO

Ram: 32gb HP V10 RGB 3200 C14 (3733 C14) tuned subs

GPU: EVGA XC3 RTX 3080 (+120 core +950 mem 90% PL)

Case: Thermaltake H570 TG Snow Edition

PSU: Fractal ION Plus 760w Platinum  

SSD: 1tb Teamgroup MP34  2tb Mushkin Pilot-E

Monitors: 32" Samsung Odyssey G7 (1440p 240hz), Some FHD Acer 24" VA

GFs System

CPU: E5 1660v3 (4.3ghz 1.2v)

Mobo: Gigabyte x99 UD3P

Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO

Ram: 32gb Crucial Ballistix 3600 C16 (3000 C14)

GPU: EVGA RTX 2060 Super 

Case: Phanteks P400A Mesh

PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 650w

SSD: Kingston NV1 2tb

Monitors: 27" Viotek GFT27DB (1440p 144hz), Some 24" BENQ 1080p IPS

1 hour ago, sanjai said:

dude. nobody recommended the Asus and you just went straight ahead with it. i have no idea what you mean but listening to us. It's perfectly in your prerogative to ignore our opinion but at that point please don't ask an educated forum. Go on Razer Insider to get your opinion validated. 

the only good thin and light 1080 laptop is the Aorus X7 v7. Mentioned MULTIPLE things in this entire thread. 

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p

Aorus x7 v7 okay I will take a look at it.

How much it cost ?? 

Can you give me more information about aorus x7 v7??

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p

WOW, your aorus x7 v7 looks so AWESOME. Better than blade pro,better than Asus and better than every laptop I saw. It has everything I need in a laptop.

Thanks, you opened my eyes, 100% perfect. If you have more info you may tell me. However I like this laptop. Thanks 

Do aorus use high quality components??

So, now I think we have reached to a conclusion that aorus is the best laptop and I like this laptop too. I hope this laptop will last up to 3-4 years. I expect aorus to use high quality components in their laptops, because I am spending $3K+ on a laptop. So,now I will go with aorus x7 v7. Thanks for help guys,i  really appreciate your help. If you guys want to give more information about this laptop feel free to add it. I just wanna confirm that aorus uses premium parts in it. 

Sorry for any inconvenience.

And 

Thanks