@1080 ti strix owners, what kinda clocks are you getting?

McHox
Go to solution Solved by jim2point0,

The clocks you get on these cards will pretty much apply to any 1080TI. There's very little variance in the max clocks for each Pascal card. Most people will land somewhere in the 2000-2100mhz range.

The highest stable in my EVGA FTW3 is 2035ish once temps stabalize. 

I'll be getting a Strix tonight to test though. Sad to hear that it's power limited....

best stable i've gotten in time spy was 2063 mhz core and 6000 memory with max voltage

card is powerlimited with max voltage sadly

http://www.3dmark.com/spy/1825220

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

22 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

except that none of those have something useful,first 2 of dont even have 1080 ti's in the results..

this is why i started this thread specifically asking for other strix owners results and opinions

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

2063 on air is well above average especially on air. EVGAs new super OC card is only guaranteed to 2025. The clock doesn't go as high as 1080s do.

The clocks you get on these cards will pretty much apply to any 1080TI. There's very little variance in the max clocks for each Pascal card. Most people will land somewhere in the 2000-2100mhz range.

I'll be getting a Strix tonight to test though. Sad to hear that it's power limited....

34 minutes ago, jim2point0 said:

well the powerlimit is 120% and with full voltage in afterburner it can easily gets there
otherwise i'm satisfied with the strix,for example the cooling is excellent  

i just feel like without the limits mine could go alot further

Well I got my Strix and tested it. I max out at 1987mhz. That's... really not great. That said, it's way cooler and quieter than the FTW3. I just wish it clocked higher and could allow for a higher TDP.

I have two.

1. 2087

2. 2037

I have to clock my top card down to the lower performing one as I am using them for SLi.

This is WITHOUT fan speed adjustment. So maybe it can have better clocks, but I don't want my cards to be obnoxious.

Think it's worth sending back mine to try and get a higher clocked one? 

17 minutes ago, jim2point0 said:

Think it's worth sending back mine to try and get a higher clocked one? 

i mean you could try if the merchant allow for that

3 hours ago, McHox said:

i mean you could try if the merchant allow for that

It's Amazon, so yeah. I also hear a little bit of coil whine, but it's all but drowned out when I have headphones on. 

I just don't know how much difference there would even be if it clocked to say.... 2050mhz. I doubt much at all.