r9 280x Artifacts BF4 OMG!!

techtips

Looks like a problem with the game, not your hardware.  If you can live with it then leave it but otherwise try reinstalling it.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Ummmmmm Beta driver....

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Looks like a problem with the game, not your hardware.  If you can live with it then leave it but otherwise try reinstalling it.

Ummmmmm Beta driver....

33jqp9i.jpg

I haven't seen anything like that, I'm using the latest beta drivers as well.  My only suggestion would be to reinstall the game, wait and see if anyone has an actual solution though.

EDIT:  Looking at the footage where you switch between drivers and it looks like a problem with the game download.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I haven't seen anything like that, I'm using the latest beta drivers as well.  My only suggestion would be to reinstall the game, wait and see if anyone has an actual solution though.

EDIT:  Looking at the footage where you switch between drivers and it looks like a problem with the game download.

I CANT PLAY FOR SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

re installing isnt donig anything

maybe its the windows 8

i swear i told myself buying this crap is a terrible idea

other games are fine tho

I CANT PLAY FOR SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

re installing isnt donig anything

maybe its the windows 8

i swear i told myself buying this crap is a terrible idea

other games are fine tho

Try updating to Windows 8.1 and see if that works.

thats not artifacts, thats bf4

They are artifacts, the game isn't supposed to do that.

Try updating to Windows 8.1 and see if that works.

They are artifacts, the game isn't supposed to do that.

im going back to windows 7 after a week soooooo not playing the game till then

thats not artifacts, thats bf4

-___________-

im going back to windows 7 after a week soooooo not playing the game till then

-___________-

You might as well update to 8.1 as it's free, try that out and see if it makes anything better.  8,1 is supposedly better for gaming than Windows 7.

You are talking a load of crap... I have been on windows 8 since the start and I haven't had one thing like that. It's either the game 99% it is. Or it is your card

\

Used to get something similar in cod4 on my laptop, probably drivers or battlefield itself.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

this used to happen when i played mw2. Try turning off some of the extra features like ambient occlusion or wte that stuff is. and maybe bullet holes and whatnot. I remember turning that extra stuff off fixed the issue. But like others said it is a BF4 issue, not hardware because when u were on the jetski, you walked through the metal poles or wte that was.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

this used to happen when i played mw2. Try turning off some of the extra features like ambient occlusion or wte that stuff is. and maybe bullet holes and whatnot. I remember turning that extra stuff off fixed the issue. But like others said it is a BF4 issue, not hardware because when u were on the jetski, you walked through the metal poles or wte that was.

why should i turn off stuff? WTF

Used to get something similar in cod4 on my laptop, probably drivers or battlefield itself.

not a laptop

You are talking a load of crap... I have been on windows 8 since the start and I haven't had one thing like that. It's either the game 99% it is. Or it is your card

your the one talkin ****

You might as well update to 8.1 as it's free, try that out and see if it makes anything better.  8,1 is supposedly better for gaming than Windows 7.

already in 8.1

here kid

not a laptop

your the one talkin ****

already in 8.1

here kid

Turn it off to see if that causes the artifacts.

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

not a laptop

your the one talkin ****

already in 8.1

here kid

Really... You come and ask for advice and when we give it to you, you say we are wrong. Have you tested your graphics card on a hardware level?

\

Really... You come and ask for advice and when we give it to you, you say we are wrong. Have you tested your graphics card on a hardware level?

u is wrong

me is wrong

GOD i RIGHT

i personally am going back to win 7

had enough of this metro shit

i got the same kind of artifacts in assassin's creed 4 black flag and i use the beta drivers. I don't know if its a game problem or a hardware 

i got the same kind of artifacts in ac 4 and i use the beta drivers. I don't know if its a game problem or a hardware 

AC 4? WHAT wat WAT WOOT M8?

i got the same kind of artifacts in assassin's creed 4 black flag and i use the beta drivers. I don't know if its a game problem or a hardware 

Then it is most likely a driver issues. I am using 13.11 Beta V8 and I have not had any artifacts in any of my games.

\

Now you just seem to be trolling people.

was asking what ac 4 meant m8

Hint for ac4: yarrrr

Yarr Yarr diddle dee dee!

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

To figure out what is causing the issue. That is how troubleshooting works. Once you isolate the problem, you can research it and see what others are doing and if there is a patch. Saying that BF4 has artifacts could be the effect a whole range of issues.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)