Tempered glass side panel engraving service.

Coombzy

I'm thinking of getting a logo engraved to my next case window (570x) but I don't have the experience to do it myself.

Basically I need to know if there are any websites or people (facebook etc) within the UK that'll give a quote to mod the window as I can't find any.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it but its a PC mod of sorts.

I know I should not do this but honestly this is how I looked up, and rather than copy paste each place's website here's the list :D

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=glass+engraving+in+portsmouth

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

1 hour ago, Coombzy said:

I'm thinking of getting a logo engraved to my next case window (570x) but I don't have the experience to do it myself.

Basically I need to know if there are any websites or people (facebook etc) within the UK that'll give a quote to mod the window as I can't find any.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it but its a PC mod of sorts.

You can etch the glass by getting it masked and sandblasted with a logo, you can't physically carve or engrave relief into the glass as it's tempered, that sheet will just shatter due to the internal stresses. Any local glass shop should have all the equipment and tools to be able to help you with something like this. 

Laser etch, glass beading is your options. 

There is engraving dremel tool, won't use it on glass tho lol.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

On 28.05.2017 at 11:07 PM, W-L said:

You can etch the glass by getting it masked and sandblasted with a logo, you can't physically carve or engrave relief into the glass as it's tempered, that sheet will just shatter due to the internal stresses. Any local glass shop should have all the equipment and tools to be able to help you with something like this. 

This is actually a good idea! Get some fine sandpaper and something to protect the edges, like strong protective tape or maybe paint it in plastidip. When sanding is finished just peel off the tape/pastidip and you'll have a nice logo.