How much rad space?

As the title suggests, how much rad space would I need to connect my HD6990 and i7 3770k to a water cooling loop?

I am asking because I am building in a 650D with the restriction of my HD6990 protruding all the way to the drive bays pretty much.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

You typically need 120mm of rad space for each block, plus and extra 120mm. But, your 6990 is a dual GPU. I would say you want at least 480mm of rad space for adequate cooling capacity.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

You typically need 120mm of rad space for each block, plus and extra 120mm. But, your 6990 is a dual GPU. I would say you want at least 480mm of rad space for adequate cooling capacity.
Ok thanks :D

So 3x120 and a 200mm in the front should do the job.

Yes, that should do a pretty good job - just make sure your 200mm mount match up - there seem to be a lot of "200mm" fans out there on cases that are actually a bit smaller or larger or have a somewhat custom screw layout...

With the 650D - you should be able to find lots of pics on google image search with mounted rads for ideas....

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I would think that 360 would be enough, but if you have room for a 200 and 260, then I would think that, that would be prettu nice..

(Comming soon)

You could do a fairly simple mod using a dremel and cut out space on the bottom to add an additional 240mm rad down there. You'd have to loose one of the drive cages but that shouldn't be an issue unless you've got an insane number of HDDs.

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

You could do a fairly simple mod using a dremel and cut out space on the bottom to add an additional 240mm rad down there. You'd have to loose one of the drive cages but that shouldn't be an issue unless you've got an insane number of HDDs.
Yes I was thinking of this. I only have 2 HDDs.