Best $300 monitor

I'm looking to get a new monitor and am hoping to spend about $300. Also have a 1080 so 1440p/144hz (maybe 4k) won't be an issue. Any ideas? Thanks.

take a look around where you live for a Dell S2417DG, as they can be found for around 300 used sometimes. Actually, they can be found new for that price sometimes.

It's a 1440p, 144hz panel with g-sync. The only caveat is the TN panel, but apparently it's a good TN panel.

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

LG 24GM77 has 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh Rate but it's TN

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

Check out the Samsung cfg70 which is a VA 1080p 144hz 1ms response with free sync and quantum dot display. I think is around $350USD for the 24inch. Plus its curved.

21 hours ago, WindowsXP16 said:

Check out the Samsung cfg70 which is a VA 1080p 144hz 1ms response with free sync and quantum dot display. I think is around $350USD for the 24inch. Plus its curved.

I'm thinking about getting that one. Cause of my rig update I'm getting a rx 580 and wanted to pair it with a free sync monitor, right now I have an ASUS VG248QE, what do you think I should do???

On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 9:32 AM, Habby said:

I'm thinking about getting that one. Cause of my rig update I'm getting a rx 580 and wanted to pair it with a free sync monitor, right now I have an ASUS VG248QE, what do you think I should do???

Well if you can find one, I suggest checking and trying it out first, as I would will all devices. But its great and personally, the best purchase I have done so far.