Computer Wont Turn On! Help!

After purchasing and attempting to install a cooler master hyper 103, before attaching the fan i booted up the computer to check everything was working, however instead of turning on like it should do (i hadn't disconnected anything this far),  it instead flashes all the lights (i have LED's) and the fans start spining for 0.5 seconds and then stoping for 0.5 seconds, and this just keeps happening, nothing appears on the monitor and cant boot up bios at all. Help!

4 minutes ago, gamingshadowwolf said:

After purchasing and attempting to install a cooler master hyper 103, before attaching the fan i booted up the computer to check everything was working, however instead of turning on like it should do (i hadn't disconnected anything this far),  it instead flashes all the lights (i have LED's) and the fans start spining for 0.5 seconds and then stoping for 0.5 seconds, and this just keeps happening, nothing appears on the monitor and cant boot up bios at all. Help!

is the CPU fan plugged in? some motherboards will not turn on if their is no CPU fan detected.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

You may have bumped something while installing the cooler especially if you have a small / tight case. Remove your ram and replace 1 stick, if that works, replace the other one. Otherwise check all the connectors 

Just now, Generic Apple Hater said:

You may have bumped something while installing the cooler especially if you have a small / tight case. Remove your ram and replace 1 stick, if that works, replace the other one. Otherwise check all the connectors 

I had a similar issue with my pc yesterday and that fixed it. Sometimes loose ram won't throw a code but will still prevent a post

already done, all connecters are as they previously were, and only have the 1 stick of ram, which i've tried in and out.

Try remount the CPU cooler

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Just now, Generic Apple Hater said:

That is probably it.

That may have killed the motherboard though.

Im a little confused, by losing a screw under the MB, do u simply mean that i dropped a screw under the MB, because i didn't have the power cable plugged in when i was moving my MB...

2 minutes ago, gamingshadowwolf said:

Im a little confused, by losing a screw under the MB, do u simply mean that i dropped a screw under the MB, because i didn't have the power cable plugged in when i was moving my MB...

if it got trapped under the MB, and you applied system power to it and it bridged two solder points, a short circuit is created which can absolutely kill a MB.

Take it apart, bench test it outside the case, and try it again.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

ok, after borrowing and using a multi-meter to determine that my motherboard still accepts current through it to check if it had been fried, it found that charge still flows through, however i alost noticed something interesting. If i try and boot up the PC without the processor being pushed down or in the case, there is a flow of consistant power for about 5 seconds, then the pc shuts down and re-boots. However the flashing issue occurs when the porcessor is pushed into place... not sure if that means something, there you go.

so does it POST with the cooler and peripherals attached or not?

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic