Need help finding a particular switch (Non-Networking)

know where i can get something that looks/does this:

gallery_20359_532_690.png

Something that would work with 12Volts and isn't huge!

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Somewhere next to the needle in a hay feild thats not a common switch might habe to use 4 double throw switches

Somewhere next to the needle in a hay feild thats not a common switch might habe to use 4 double throw switches

Just get a single pole double throw switch, why do you need two of each input?

Ok thanks that will do. im doing some lighting in my car with 12v strips but i wanted something that allowed me to switch between when i open the door it turns on and constant on, without messing up my wiring in my fuse box!

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

Try a car parts store the pepboys/autozone/advanced auto by me all sell switches

Ok thanks that will do. im doing some lighting in my car with 12v strips but i wanted something that allowed me to switch between when i open the door it turns on and constant on, without messing up my wiring in my fuse box!

You will need a push to break switch and a single pole double throw switch then, you will need to mount the PTB switch in the door well of your car and the SPDT switch somewhere where you can switch it on and off.

You will need a push to break switch and a single pole double throw switch then, you will need to mount the PTB switch in the door well of your car and the SPDT switch somewhere where you can switch it on and off.

Nononono i mean between the different modes

i hooked this strips up to the dome and door light so when you open they turn on (Already push to break) but i also wanted to set it so i can flip a switch out of door mode and into a constant on and then back as i please

Nononono i mean between the different modes

i hooked this strips up to the dome and door light so when you open they turn on (Already push to break) but i also wanted to set it so i can flip a switch out of door mode and into a constant on and then back as i please

Just a SPDT to the dome and then to to supply, it should work just fine.

Just a SPDT to the dome and then to to supply, it should work just fine.

alright only problem i run into is burning the 7.5 fuses every time!