Game stutter/ mouse stutter

zconflictz7

It was only happening in Bf1 and was not very bad. This has now spread to all games. I have tested BF1 on lowest settings and PUBG, and they both are being awful. I was also trying to run Ryse Son Of Rome but am getting this problem now. When playing the mouse feels as its lagging and stuttering. The game itself is also starting to stutter. I previously had OC Genie running and turned it off to see if that would work, but it did not. 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZGx4kT

PSU is 750 watt

Wireless mouse?

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

2 hours ago, Jrock said:

Wireless mouse?

The Link shows that the mouse is Wired.

Is your monitor running at 144Hz? As stupid as it sounds, sometimes it ends up on 30Hz which causes mouse lag and sometimes stuttering.

ltt.PNG

Never dismiss a possible solution because of a respected brand.

IT Admin perusing a bachelor's in Computer Engineering.

2 hours ago, zconflictz7 said:

It was only happening in Bf1 and was not very bad. This has now spread to all games. I have tested BF1 on lowest settings and PUBG, and they both are being awful. I was also trying to run Ryse Son Of Rome but am getting this problem now. When playing the mouse feels as its lagging and stuttering. The game itself is also starting to stutter. I previously had OC Genie running and turned it off to see if that would work, but it did not. 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZGx4kT

PSU is 750 watt

I would also like to point out that mouse movement is directly affected by the CPU, if your CPU load is at 100% or thermal/power throttling it could also impact this.

Never dismiss a possible solution because of a respected brand.

IT Admin perusing a bachelor's in Computer Engineering.

21 hours ago, Endeavor01 said:

The Link shows that the mouse is Wired.

Is your monitor running at 144Hz? As stupid as it sounds, sometimes it ends up on 30Hz which causes mouse lag and sometimes stuttering.

ltt.PNG

Yea im running at 144hz. 

21 hours ago, Endeavor01 said:

I would also like to point out that mouse movement is directly affected by the CPU, if your CPU load is at 100% or thermal/power throttling it could also impact this.

With this being said, it only happens when CPU is hitting 100% load. Thermal is not an issue.