Should I Get An AVR(Automatic Voltage Regulator)?

I know that there aren't that many people that uses AVR for their PC's anymore but here in my place there are a lot of sudden blackouts and they never announce when and stuff. I'm just worried about my PC that is on it's way to my house. If so what kind of AVR should I get? I don't know much about AVRs but my PC has a 620w PSU.

2 minutes ago, Tenma White said:

I know that there aren't that many people that uses AVR for their PC's anymore but here in my place there are a lot of sudden blackouts and they never announce when and stuff. I'm just worried about my PC that is on it's way to my house. If so what kind of AVR should I get? I don't know much about AVRs but my PC has a 620w PSU.

How often do you have such blackouts? The question is: you need to work while this thing happens or you just want to save data and shutdown pc safely?

Like once a week, I just want to protect my PC components, data and etc.

16 minutes ago, paprikman said:

How often do you have such blackouts? The question is: you need to work while this thing happens or you just want to save data and shutdown pc safely?

3 hours ago, Tenma White said:

Then it shouldn't be that expensive - around 100-150 $ for a proper model. I've heard that CyberPower value series is fine. It will give you enough time to save your work and safely shut down pc.

On 5/15/2017 at 1:03 AM, paprikman said:

Then it shouldn't be that expensive - around 100-150 $ for a proper model. I've heard that CyberPower value series is fine. It will give you enough time to save your work and safely shut down pc.

I think you're talking about a UPS

On 14/5/2017 at 6:37 AM, Tenma White said:

buy one they can protect  from spike current , if you work  on your pc a upc will work better for you  they cost more. or just the avr 

just look  what you will plug in, buying  one from 1000w or above.

4 hours ago, Tenma White said:

I think you're talking about a UPS

Yeah, sure, but from TS's description he talks about same thing. This is actually more convinient stuff than just an AVR.