[Steam] Doom - 67% Off

FIXXX

Doom went on sale last evening on Steam for - 67%

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

11 minutes ago, FIXXX said:

^_^

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

1 minute ago, Morgan MLGman said:

^_^

I dont think that rule applies here. And @FIXXX tnx for the heads up.

2 minutes ago, JPotze said:

I dont think that rule applies here. And @FIXXX tnx for the heads up.

Why wouldn't it? It's posting guidelines, specifically for the "Hot Deals" subforum and this post is just in that subforum. I mean, OP could at least include a link so people don't have to search.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Just now, Morgan MLGman said:

Why wouldn't it? It's posting guidelines, specifically for the "Hot Deals" subforum and this post is just in that subforum. I mean, OP could at least include a link so people don't have to search.

it needs to be in the right forum but i like those deals. and indeed. a link would be nice. 

the game is still 20 euros here :( 

23 minutes ago, FIXXX said:

Can't run it. Never gonna be able to...

Plus I don't have the internet for that...

Generally I use Steam ... to use Steam.

A link would lead you to the website, not the application - and you would have to log in there, which is a bother if you have 2-step authentication enabled.

There aren't multiple desktop apps called Steam, just one. Submitting a link seems pointless.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

2 hours ago, FIXXX said:

Submitting a link seems pointless.

I quite disagree. By submitting link you allow people quick and easy access to confirmation if the deal is still valid.

Also quick price check since region does have heavy impact on the final total costs of the title.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/379720/

6 minutes ago, dewy99 said:

I quite disagree. By submitting link you allow people quick and easy access to confirmation if the deal is still valid.

Also quick price check since region does have heavy impact on the final total costs of the title.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/379720/

Quick? Not really - for example through your link I had to:

1. Open the link.

2. Insert bithdate,

3. Insert credentials

4. Get up to find the phone,

5. Start internet on it.

6. Then authorize the login.

Would have been much faster If I just open Steam - type in Doom - and right there in the search results you get the price, without even accepting the result and loading the Store page.

13 minutes ago, FIXXX said:

through your link I had to

True if you are sole desktop user. Not everyone is using same way of working.

1. No need to login for price check only. (Price you cannot list because of region differences.)

2. Some of us use forums form mobile devices, with no access to desktop steam.

3. Myself I like to buy games (including steam) on the go, for people like me the web link can go long way. (Not saying I am part of majority, just that it would be nice to have it next time.)

4 minutes ago, dewy99 said:

True if you are sole desktop user. Not everyone is using same way of working.

1. No need to login for price check only. (Price you cannot list because of region differences.)

2. Some of us use forums form mobile devices, with no access to desktop steam.

3. Myself I like to buy games (including steam) on the go, for people like me the web link can go long way. (Not saying I am part of majority, just that it would be nice to have it next time.)

noted