my paypal account isnt verified yet i have linked my credit card?

Legolessed

I have a paypal account and i entered in my prepaid card and the little percent of you rprofile thing went to 100% and i thought i was good but when i tried to login to qmee it said my account was not verified. I tried with another account that had an actual credit card and not a prepaid card hooked up to it and it still said it wasnt verified, whats going on. I know prepaid visa cards can verify my account but why is this not working? I read online that you need to do something and it will push through 2 small charges and then refund you. i have like 50 cents on this prepaid card, is there something like that i need to do to verify my paypal?

They dont do prepaid cards.

Does your prepaid atleast have your name on it and an expiry date. They dont have to be raised like normal cc's.

BTW Clerks, if they are smart, can tell if a cc is prepaid or not just by the first digits of the cc #.

Also you need more then 50 cents on your card, a small charge could be $5

2 minutes ago, yathis said:

They dont do prepaid cards.

Does your prepaid atleast have your name on it and an expiry date. They dont have to be raised like normal cc's.

BTW Clerks, if they are smart, can tell if a cc is prepaid or not just by the first digits of the cc #.

Also you need more then 50 cents on your card, a small charge could be $5

k. it is a visa card. it has everything a normal credit card has. but do you know how to do it? i can put more money on the card

Just now, Legolessed said:

it has everything a normal credit card

No it doesnt actually. You can use it anywhere Visa is accepted, but no some places will deny you, deposit places like Vehicle Rental Agencies, Hotels, Motels, Hostels, Damage Deposits type places.

Yeah I'd put $100 on there.

You need to successfully link your PayPal to a bank account to be considered "Verified".

30 minutes ago, CyberneticTitan said:

You need to successfully link your PayPal to a bank account to be considered "Verified".

Ah. If I got like a payoneer account would that work?

8 hours ago, CyberneticTitan said:

could i link my paypal to a payonner bank?