Having Problems Receiving Core 17 and 15 from Stanford

Basically I am having an issue (or so I think it is) with my 670 while folding. I see people on other forums currently with PPDs of 39K. More or less give or take. My card is only pumping 19k. 

I browsed around and didn't find much so I posted in the teams folding topic and was asked to post my problem here.

Here is the screenshot as requested.

5mM8J.jpgAs you can see from the log being written, it says it was downloaded and then it claims I do not have access to it.

I have placed the client-type : beta flag as shown in the GPU slot. 

Recently found just now as I was typing this that when I remove the flag it gives me the following.

5mMDr.jpg

Now that I removed it it also says I don't have access to the older Core 15. What is going on .-.

CPU \\ i7-3770K@4.6GHz Motherboard \\ MSI MPower Z77 RAM \\ 16GB 1886 Patriot Viper 3 GPU \\ EVGA GTX 670 SC+ 4GB CASE \\ Corsair 600T SE White Storage \\ Western Digital Black 2TB PSU \\ Seasonic SS-760XP2 Cooling \\ H100i + 3 Swiftech Helix 120s 

Does this happen when you put Client-type advanced ?

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Does this happen when you put Client-type advanced ?

I started it up this morning and it seemed to all be fine except the beta flag was not there, so I put it in. It showed up and I saved it but once I started to run it it disappeared. I then went and put in both beta and advanced flags and only one of them stays after I start to run it. Like either only beta or advanced will stay.

CPU \\ i7-3770K@4.6GHz Motherboard \\ MSI MPower Z77 RAM \\ 16GB 1886 Patriot Viper 3 GPU \\ EVGA GTX 670 SC+ 4GB CASE \\ Corsair 600T SE White Storage \\ Western Digital Black 2TB PSU \\ Seasonic SS-760XP2 Cooling \\ H100i + 3 Swiftech Helix 120s 

I started it up this morning and it seemed to all be fine except the beta flag was not there, so I put it in. It showed up and I saved it but once I started to run it it disappeared. I then went and put in both beta and advanced flags and only one of them stays after I start to run it. Like either only beta or advanced will stay.

When you put in the flags stick with the advanced flags, the beta flags, are well, beta and sometimes have problems with them. If all else fails I would say reinstall F@H and see if that will fix it. But that would be the last things to do.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360