Need help finding a sound file in a Gamecube ISO

The Dolphin Emulator has a built in feature that lets you browse an ISO's files and extract them. I'm looking for the Sword Beam sound effect inside of Zelda Four Swords Adventure. It's my favorite sound effect and I need it for a private Terraria mod I'm making. Only problem is I can't seem to find the sound effects inside that specific ISO. Can someone help me with this? The only audio file I was able to find was one called smw.ast which turns out to just be the Mario theme (LOL). It actually doesn't even matter how I get my hands on this sound effect. I just need it in a clean form. I figured ripping it from the files was the easiest way. If I could somehow use codes to turn off the music and other sound effects ingame then record it, that would work too.

And before you ask, I own a real copy of the game and this file won't be used in any public way.

Thanks

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

Well there are two problems here:

• It's likely the assets were clumped into large files, much like Source's GCF and Doom's WAD files. It's up in the air how this is formatted.
  • It's also likely the sound assets are not using a common container or using a commonly found codec.

Just record it from the game itself if you can.

1 minute ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Well there are two problems here:

• It's likely the assets were clumped into large files, much like Source's GCF and Doom's WAD files. It's up in the air how this is formatted.
  • It's also likely the sound assets are not using a common container or using a commonly found codec.

Just record it from the game itself if you can.

Hmm. I would love to just record it but the problem is you get Link making his "HAA" noise when he swings the sword.

If there's truly no way to rip the file out, does anyone know of some sort of code I can apply that disables certain sound effects?

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W