Ryzen Build Aesthetic Help

I had a red and black theme going with my build but I accidentally bought 4 white LED Corsair Case Fans instead of the RGB/Red kind. Should I stick with the white lighting throw white LED strips in there and keep all the components black and red, or should I stay course with the black and red theme, line the case with Red LED strips and leave the white LED fans. Unfortunately I do not have pictures, but just was hoping for some help. I have a black and blue EVGA GTX 970 shroud so I was debating painting that all red with a black backplate if sticking with red and black but if I go with White LEDs I was thinking maybe some white accents on the sides.

EDITED: extra detail

EDITED2: moved RAM Troubleshooting

FULL CUSTOM WATER COOLED = AMD Ryzen 1700X + AsRock B450 itx/ac + 2x8GB ADATA D10 DDR4 + EVGA GTX 1070 FTW  Integra 450W SFX + Intel 660p 1TB SSD + Modded Fractal Design Node 202

1 minute ago, Marenoc said:

First off, I have 2x4 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 running on my Ryzen 1500x chip and I am unable to clock it up to 3000. I manually input the voltage and timings from the sticks and I still cannot get a stable MHz above 2666. Timings are at 15-17-17-39 at 1.35V. When I set to 2933 MHz the system runs but doesn't post. Any Help?

Also I had a red and black theme going with my build but I accidentally bought 4 white LED Corsair Case Fans instead of the RGB/Red kind. Should I stick with the white lighting throw white LED strips in there and keep all the components black and red, or should I stay course with the black and red theme, line the case with Red LED strips and leave the white LED fans. Unfortunately I do not have pictures, but just was hoping for some help.

this is in the wrong place, not a build log needs to be in the ram sub forum

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB 

1 minute ago, Jack Kaye Pc Gamer said:

this is in the wrong place, not a build log needs to be in the ram sub forum

My bad. It has been removed

FULL CUSTOM WATER COOLED = AMD Ryzen 1700X + AsRock B450 itx/ac + 2x8GB ADATA D10 DDR4 + EVGA GTX 1070 FTW  Integra 450W SFX + Intel 660p 1TB SSD + Modded Fractal Design Node 202