Assassin's Creed 4: Graphics Comparison (PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U)

There is quite a massive difference (although not quite as massive as I expected TBH) between PS4 and everything else, better textures, particles, reflections, shadows, AA and draw distance are some of the things I noticed, it should also be running in 900p rather than 720p (which is still disappointing). I'm definitely curious how this will compare to the PC version, there will obviously be the advantage of higher resolutions but hopefully the game will be better optimised than other AC games.

In some of those shots the Wii U looks better than the 360 and Ps3...wouldn't have figured that.

I respect dat PS4.

AMD FX 6300 | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ | HITACHI ULTRASTAR 1TB 7200RPM HDD | XFX RADEON HD 7950 3GB | 8GB DDR3-1600 MUSHKIN BLACKLINE | OCZ ZT 550W 80+ BRONZE PSU | ZALMAN Z5 PLUS CASE | LITE-ON iHDS118-04 DVD/CD DRIVE | BENQ GW2255 21.5" MONITOR

In some of those shots the Wii U looks better than the 360 and Ps3...wouldn't have figured that.

Of course we are talking about a console which is only 1 year old vs ones which are ~8 years old, and one which Nintendo would like us to consider as the first next gen console... So that's very unimpressive even if expected.

PS4 , not bad at all.

4690k==H105==Z97 Sniper G1== Ballistix Tracer 8GB==MSI GTX 1660 Ti== 1TB SB==MX100 128GB ==450D