Watercooling 2x GTX 670´s with a single 140mm Radiator? And which pump?

Hey Guys,

I´m about to buy new videocards. I wanted to go SLI so ich choose 2x 670´s. I also want to watercool them. I have a HAF X and the top is already coverd by my H100i. So there is only the 140 mm fan in the back. Can I watercool these 670´s with one single 140mm Rad and also have nice temps and a good noise level? And which pump should i use?

THX

I personally wouldnt, but if you arent overclocking and use good quality fans, like Noctuas NF F12s ( i think you call them ) or AP121 or SP120 from Corsair.

About noise level it would be quieter than stock heatsink and as for which pump to use i have no idea, depends on your budget really

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Nope, you have around 400W of heat to dissipate, which a thick triple rad would struggle to do.

My advice, drop the CLC cooler, throw a 360mm rad at the top and externally mount another 360mm off the back of the case, water-cool the 670's and CPU.

Coolermaster HAF-X, i5-3570k@4.3Ghz, AsRock Z77 Extreme4, Sapphire HD7870@1150Mhz, G.Skill Ripjaws 12GB 1600Mhz, Silverstone Strider Plus 750W, OCZ Vertex 4 128GB, XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit

As has been said, you couldn't get rid of that much heat on those cards with that small rad - won't work. But, in order to WC them, you have to setup custom loop, so as also mentioned, get rid of AiO, get more rad and also add your CPU into the loop...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Ok! Thank you Guys

This Community is very friendly

I like it!

If you need a hand, just let one of us know, and we'll all be willing to give you any advice! Also, check out the build logs of watercooled pc's to give you a general idea!