cpu: AMD R5 1600x

cooler: corsair h110i
mobo: Gigabyte ga-ax370-gaming k7

ram: g.skill ripjaws V 3200mhz

gpu: evga gtx 1060 ftw 6gb

hdd: WB blue 3tb
ssd: samsung ssd 750 evo
ps: evga supernova nex750b

so the problem that ive encountered is that yesterday the system was working just fine running the "F2" bios version. i turned it on today and gigabytes appcenter software let me know that the "F3" bios was available to update and i let the software update the bios to the F3 version, i restarted the system to let the changes take effect but now the system wont post on either bios (this is the dual bios board) and the lcd panel at the bottom is only showing the error code "0d". ive tried clearing the cmos, switching bios, unplugging and only using one stick of ram but the thing will still not work. 

any help would be appreciated.

Since you have updated your Bios from Windows, you should not have a bricked Motherboard. MAYBE  the problem is the frequency of the RAM, i would suggest to try using a lower speed one if avaible, or look around if you can see a flash bios button to restore an older BIOS. I Know in some ASUS board there's one with an associated USB port where you can simply connect a USB containing the BIOS file then you click this button and it auto-flashes the BIOS. 

This was a very bad explaination :)

0D or D0?

0D doesn't exist in your boards manual and D0 means CPU Failure.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

this motherboard does not seem to have a bios flashback button on it. is there any way to do it without said button?

and yes, it says "0d" with the lowercase d

20170506_035245.jpg