Typing speeds

Jrobertson

Hey guys whats your words per minute (WPM)? im curious if my 120 WPM is any good compared to you guys

I think mine is about 60-70. Depends on how warm/cold my hands are :)

Mine varies sometimes when im in the mood its 120, some times it has dropped to like 40, i have no idea how.

Wow it's been a long time since i've checked that out. Is there a utility webapp to do it?

I think it's time i bust out Typing Tutor 10 again...

I don't use a keyboard. I use a brainwave dictator. So my WPM is around 1800WPM

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.0Ghz GPU: EVGA 660 SC - Awaiting Gigabyte 770 HOF MOBO: Asus p8z77-V Pro PSU: Corsair CX600 - Awaiting Corsair RM850 Storage: 750GB Seagate SSHD + 500GB HDD - Awaiting 250GB Samsung 840 EVO RAM:  16GB ( 4x4GB ) Crucial BallistiX Sports - Awaiting Crucial BallistiX Tracer 16GB Kit Case: NZXT Phantom - Awaiting Undecided Upgrade CPU Cooler: NZXT Havik 140

That must be good for gaming :P

a what and how much WPM??????

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

That must be good for gaming :P

You have no clue. 

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.0Ghz GPU: EVGA 660 SC - Awaiting Gigabyte 770 HOF MOBO: Asus p8z77-V Pro PSU: Corsair CX600 - Awaiting Corsair RM850 Storage: 750GB Seagate SSHD + 500GB HDD - Awaiting 250GB Samsung 840 EVO RAM:  16GB ( 4x4GB ) Crucial BallistiX Sports - Awaiting Crucial BallistiX Tracer 16GB Kit Case: NZXT Phantom - Awaiting Undecided Upgrade CPU Cooler: NZXT Havik 140

a what and how much WPM??????

He uses a "brainwave Detector"  and he has a 1800 Words per minute.

What everybody wants to say:

jFSmjZf.png

What they actually have:

Sp3qnwb.png

Depends whether i am typing on a laptop or my Mechanical desktop keyboard.

Main: AMD Athlon X4 750K| Coolermaster Hyper TX3 EVO | Gigabyte GA-F2A75M-HD2 | 8GB Kingston 1333mhz | WD Caviar Green 1tb | Coolermaster N200 | OCZ coreXstream 500w | Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB | |Kingston 3k ssd 128gb |

Your speed was: 123wpm.

Congratulations! You made no mistakes, practice does make perfect.

There was movement at the station, for the word had passed around that the colt from old Regret had got away, and had joined the wild bush horses - he was worth a thousand pound, so all the cracks had gathered to the fray. All the tried and noted riders from the stations near and far had mustered at the homestead overnight, for the bushmen love hard riding where the wild bush horses are, and the stock-horse snuffs the battle with delight.

Those were my results from the website

On my mech keyboard I manage about 40 WPM. Pathetic I'd say. But I assume I'd score slightly higher if I took the test on my mother tongue

The full African moon poured down its light from the blue sky into the wide, lonely plain. The dry, sandy earth, with its coating of stunted karoo bushes a few inches high, the low hills that skited the plain, the milk-bushes with their long finger-like leaves, all were touchd by a weird and almost oppressive beauty as they lay in the white liht. In one spot only was the solemn monotonuy of the plain broken. Near the centre a small solitary kopje rose. Alone it lay trhere ,a heap of round ironstones pile4d one up another, as over some giants grave.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

It all really depends, somedays I can type really fast on my mechanical with no errors. other days when my hands are cold I type as slow as my dad.

But if a troll pisses me off, my hands go super saiyan and I can type a near light speed to reply.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Your speed was: 123wpm.

Congratulations! You made no mistakes, practice does make perfect.

There was movement at the station, for the word had passed around that the colt from old Regret had got away, and had joined the wild bush horses - he was worth a thousand pound, so all the cracks had gathered to the fray. All the tried and noted riders from the stations near and far had mustered at the homestead overnight, for the bushmen love hard riding where the wild bush horses are, and the stock-horse snuffs the battle with delight.

Those were my results from the website

Gonna keep trying for faster :D

Around 70, I want to get better though ;)

btw this thread pops up every like month or so I swear ;)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Around 70, I want to get better though ;)

btw this thread pops up every like month or so I swear ;)

Are you using the website? 

I think everyone's results would be faster is it didn't have so many symbols and we could just type without having to read it off the screen

Are you using the website? 

I think everyone's results would be faster is it didn't have so many symbols and we could just type without having to read it off the screen

I did it a while, ago, don't remember what site :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

What website is that?

The one and only.

Too slow

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Well he was still faster than average so post yours if you think you are any faster...

It's sub 40...

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!