Can you guys pretty please select a monitor out of these options

Andrew0472

Hey guys the choices are the acer h236hl 23 inch ips display or the benq rl2455hm 24inch led. Im looking for a monitor what has decent colour,can play games pretty well and is quite all rounded. If you dont like these choices i will link the store im buying from so feel free to recommend anything else which is $200 or under. http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=558_1212&vk_sort=1 Will be purchasing a monitor in the next few weeks so yah

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

Hey guys the choices are the acer h236hl 23 inch ips display or the benq rl2455hm 24inch led. Im looking for a monitor what has decent colour,can play games pretty well and is quite all rounded. If you dont like these choices i will link the store im buying from so feel free to recommend anything else which is $200 or under. http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=558_1212&vk_sort=1 Will be purchasing a monitor in the next few weeks so yah

The bezel on the Acer looks nicer xD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

if u want nice colours go the acer it has an ips panel and it shouldnt be to bad at gaming linus has done a video u probably have seen but if u are going to be doing competitive cod or counter strike get the benq.

if u want nice colours go the acer it has an ips panel and it shouldnt be to bad at gaming linus has done a video u probably have seen but if u are going to be doing competitive cod or counter strike get the benq.

nah just some dayz and bf4 :)

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

-woop-

if you care for other places (cpl in this instance) they carry Asus VS248H which probably be better than any on that list in PCCG at this moment

here: http://www.cplonline.com.au/24-asus-vs248h-2ms-1920-1080-50m-1-dsub-dvi-d-hdmi-black.html

$179 + 2ms

this of course, in the idea that you don't care for IPS.

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

why are monitors in the US so much cheaper than in the U.K.

Some monitors are made in the US, everything is imported into the UK.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

if you care for other places (cpl in this instance) they carry Asus VS248H which probably be better than any on that list in PCCG at this moment

here: http://www.cplonline.com.au/24-asus-vs248h-2ms-1920-1080-50m-1-dsub-dvi-d-hdmi-black.html

$179 + 2ms

this of course, in the idea that you don't care for IPS.

pccase have that monitor :) if i was to get it id just grab it from pccase

pccase have that monitor :) if i was to get it id just grab it from pccase

uh it's not the same monitor? O.o

don't confuse the VS248H with VS247HR or VE248H, plus I just saved you $10 compared to VE248H from PCCG :o

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

Oops my bad. Oh that monitor looks good then :)