What LED color should I put in this case?

workstationguy

I have just bought inwin 909, the case looks nice with brushed aluminium silver/black theme. I also have seasonic titanium platinum 850w which also comes in black and silver. My dual heatsinks are bequiet dark rock 3 version which are black with blushed aluminum. I just need recommendation for led strips colour. And how many strips do I need. (magnetic strips shouldn't work since it's full aluminium)

Thank you.

White, probably?
I suggest NZXT 2m Sleeved LED Strip. 1 is enough since it's 2m

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

19 minutes ago, workstationguy said:

I have just bought inwin 909, the case looks nice with brushed aluminium silver/black theme. I also have seasonic titanium platinum 850w which also comes in black and silver. My dual heatsinks are bequiet dark rock 3 version which are black with blushed aluminum. I just need recommendation for led strips colour. And how many strips do I need. (magnetic strips shouldn't work since it's full aluminium)

Thank you.

Do you like blue?

could get a nzxt hue and change color to suit

2 hours ago, workstationguy said:

Thank you.

If you want to show off the interior white LED's tend to be the best, you can also get RGB lights to allow you to have any color choice if you wanted some options. As for the strips Cable Mod, Modguru, Addoncustoms and such all make similar products, usually two strips would be enough to light up the system. 

On 2017-5-4 at 4:09 PM, workstationguy said:

Thank you.

As already mentioned, white is a good colour to add light without messing with the colour scheme, and in the event that you wanted to add coloured parts (eg. red GPU like MSI Gaming X), it won't clash. I've done a few builds in the 909 and it looks absolutely beautiful lit up, and the black/silver/white colour scheme really suits it, particularly if you went for the silver aluminium version.

Alternatively as has also been mentioned, you can't really go wrong with RGB controlled either, but the Hue is expensive.