Streaming Services

So, me and the old man were talking today. Comcast is f ing us in the a with the cable bill. We pay $170 a month for cable and internet. So we were looking in to PS Vue, The 34.99 plan was looking right for us. I was wondering if anyone here uses Vue and how you think it is. Also, for 3 people with heavy streaming, how long will it take us to use 1TB of data? Comcast has data caps. We could pay for the Unlimited option if its still offered. Id also like recommendations on other services you think might be good. It needs to have at least 3 streams. Also, needs access to Fox sports Detroit as thats what my dad needs.

Just trying to see if we can save us any money. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

What resolution do you stream? 1080p?

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Just now, Damascus said:

What resolution do you stream? 1080p?

Yeah, our TV's are only 1080. But, I also I stream a lot of Youtube and Stream with Kodi on my PC, Some of these streams are 1080 some are less. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Just now, Donut417 said:

Yeah, our TV's are only 1080. But, I also I stream a lot of Youtube and Stream with Kodi on my PC, Some of these streams are 1080 some are less. 

Eh, I don't know then.  I know that light streaming at 1080p hits 200GB pretty quickly but its hard to say

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious