Will only power on with one monitor connected

Hi first time posting here. been watching for the longest time and figured if any community could figure this out you guys could.

So the Problem. (specs below)

(please let me know if i am a dummy and shouldn't have a 4k monitor with this setup and that's the root of the problem... It'll be sad because I use it for photo editing)

Computer will only turn on when I unplug one of my monitors from the DVI port. Both monitors are connected via DVI into 980TI. Generally I will leave the 4k monitor plugged in and unplug the wqhd and then it magically will start up and I can plug the monitor back in once the system is booted (currently using the monitor to type out this help plea). If I don't unplug the WQHD monitor the system refuses to boot and only sends a rapid popping noise to my speakers. (The speakers are plugged into the motherboard) This all started after i moved my desk and possibly rearranged how things were set up on the power bars that I'm using

PC Specs

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-7KE512BW)

Acer XG270HU omidpx 27-inch WQHD AMD FREESYNC (2560 x 1440) Widescreen Monitor

Intel Boxed Core I7-6700K 4.00 GHz 8M Processor Cache 4 LGA 1151 BX80662I76700K

LG WH16NS40 Super Multi Blue Internal SATA 16x Blu-ray Disc Rewriter

GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB WINDFORCE 3X OC EDITION

Phanteks Enthoo Primo PH-ES813P_SGR Black/Green Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case

HGST Deskstar NAS H3IKNAS40003272SN (0S03664) 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" High-Performance Hard Drive for Desktop NAS Systems Retail Kit - OEM

SeaSonic Platinum SS-860XP2 860W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply New 4th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready

ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Corsair Gaming STRAFE RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Brown

G.SKILL NT Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2133 (PC4 17000) Intel Z170 Platform / Intel X99 Platform Desktop Memory Model F4-2133C15D-16GNT

http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-27UD68-W-4k-uhd-led-monitor

logitech g502-rgb mouse

logitech webcam

logitech g430 (which have a whole different problem where one day they'll be working fine and the next they arent showing up at all...)

Blackweb 2.1 Speakers (Maybe the source of the problem..? not sure)

6 hours ago, vaiwalker said:

sources say it might need a bios update. tried that?

total nub here and sorry for the delayed response. How does one go about doing that?

https://www.asus.com/sg/Motherboards/Z170-PRO-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/

select your OS and look under BIOS.the first one, there's a Version 3401, its a zipped file,download it, theres a file in it with the extension '.CAP'. you'll need to save that '.CAP' file to a thumbdrive. boot into your bios, should be an option for an asus flash or something like that under the Advanced section of bios, open that and point it to your thumbdrive. it should pick up the '.CAP' file and start flashing the bios to the new version. wait for it to finish and that's it. check if the problem is solved.