Simple Audio Go - where to buy

LinusTech

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1ecUZL3

Amazon: http://geni.us/hmQrqWb

Simple Audio is a new brand in the portable speaker market, and the only reason I agreed to take a look at this product is that a friend of mine asked me to do it. I'm actually quite impressed with what Simple Audio has managed to do within a very small enclosure.

I have owned portable speakers before but this one looks great.

CPU Intel Core i7-3537U @ 3.1GHz  GPU NVIDIA GEFORCE 740M  RAM 4GB DDR3  Storage 500GB 5400 RPM  DISPLAY 1366 x 768 Laptop Display MOBO Laptop MOBO  CASE Laptop Case  PSU Laptop PSU  OS Windows 8.1 x64

I srly don't know how i would feel if my voice would come out of someone's...pants...like that... :mellow:

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

Wow, looks like something I may need to check out, thanks for the video and the effort you put into it Linus!

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

Is that a portable speaker in your pants or are you happy to see me? Lol

I'm not gonna lie, that was pretty homosexual :D

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I usually don't go to the forum to comment on videos but since the google+ comment system is so bad I will do it now....

The end of this video wins my "WTF did you just do?"-award for 2013!

Thank you for participating and I hope to see you again next year

|| CPU: Core i7 3770k @ 4.6gHz || RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600mHz || GPU: nVidia GTX 670 ||

Does the NCIX link work for anyone? Doesn't work for me

My god Linus your such a ***, shame on you putting Slick in your pants!

:D

Who wouldn't love to put Slick in his pants?

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Slick's inside him :D

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

So is the jambox far below this or above it? Which is better?

So is the jambox far below this or above it? Which is better?

Jambox is far below this and the Boom, it's not even in the same league. He mentions this at 3:48.

Thanks Zer0, I was a little confused by the video because he said it was nowhere near it. I didn't know if he was saying its so far above it or so far below it haha