Hyper x Cloud Stinger

BaronButtsie

I'm on a tight budget and I'm looking for a new headset for mainly gaming. I have seen the Hyper x Cloud Stinger pop up quite a lot and is quite cheap at around £35. I'm here to ask if anyone here has used them and if they could give me their opinion on them, as from what I have seen, they don't seem that bad.   Other recommendations are welcome

Thanks! :)

p.s my budget is £35-40

Hyper x Stinger is the best choice if you're on a tight budget, so yeah.

8 minutes ago, Microsoft Master said:

Turtle beach recon 320's i daily drive turtle beaches but more expensive one but its a really solid headset and they are really durable and they replace them for free if they break for any reason https://shop.turtlebeach.com/us/headsets/pc/recon-320

"more expensive"

Dude they're only $30 on amazon. Also, Turtle Beaches are very flimsy IMO. They break super easy, and while Turtle Beach has good customer service and will fix them for you, I still don't like it.

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

1 minute ago, N1ghtshade said:

"more expensive"

Dude they're only $30 on amazon. Also, Turtle Beaches are very flimsy IMO. They break super easy, and while Turtle Beach has good customer service and will fix them for you, I still don't like it.

Ive been daily driving earforce 7 for a year now and they are durable like the nokia 3310 and i like them more than hyper x clouds which ive tried.

2 minutes ago, Microsoft Master said:

I've been daily driving Earforce 7 for a year now and they are durable like the Nokia 3310, and I like them more than the Hyper X Clouds which i've tried.

1.) FTFY

2.) Your headphones must not go through much wear/abuse, cause I had a pair of x13s that broke not a month after I got them

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

1 minute ago, N1ghtshade said:

1.) FTFY

2.) Your headphones must not go through much wear/abuse, cause I had a pair of x13s that broke not a month after I got them

1. Thank you

2. They get dropped not very often, But the Leather pads OMG are they comfortable.

Just now, Microsoft Master said:

1. Thank you

2. They get dropped not very often, But the Leather pads OMG are they comfortable.

1. Np :P

2. And true. I can't deny that Turtle Beaches are very comfortable, and have very decent sound quality :)

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540